my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Hoglan to join Forbidden

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hoglan to join Forbidden
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 05, 2007 14:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is gonna be great! BBM:

"As for 2008, it too will be pretty chaotic, and one of the things I'm most looking forward to is being a part of the 'reunion of the year,' in my opinion, which involves the return of the mighty FORBIDDEN. As I understand, Mr. Bostaph [Paul Bostaph; TESTAMENT, ex-SLAYER, FORBIDDEN, EXODUS] has prior commitments, so my FORBIDDEN brethren reached out to me and I was very honored to say yes. I'm sure more details will come from their camp soon, but I just wanted to make a quick mention of it right here. I'll keep everyone posted with some updates soon.

|  IP: Logged
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted December 16, 2007 01:37     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where's Bostoph going to be? He's no longer with Exodus, I thought his being freed up from Exodus is what precipitated the Forbidden reunion...

All the best,
PAULIE

PS Last 2 EXODUS albums are excellent thrash, TRUE thrash, recommended...

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted January 10, 2008 20:47     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bring that shit on, I say!!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 16, 2008 20:41     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"PS Last 2 EXODUS albums are excellent thrash, TRUE thrash, recommended..."

OH HOW SO FUCKIN TRUE!!! And their live dvd is pretty damn good also.
It's so great to see all these bands from back in the day, eiter still creating music or reuniting and showing these new bands how metal is really played.
Thrash On brothas and sistas!!!

--------------------

yawn

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 18, 2008 00:23     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
Where's Bostoph going to be?

TESTAMENT

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 31, 2008 16:19     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Couldn't think of a better drummer to have to be honest. Much as I like Paul - his drumming was immense on both Forbidden albums - I rate Gene over him.

Great coup and hoping they play bloodstock or wacken as I'm doing both

--------------------

Hail Santa...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 02, 2008 18:53     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah man...I've been spinning "Symbolic" to no end, for some reason that album hasn't left my car disc player for well over a year now..his drumming is HUGE part of that!

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan