my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » New Sodom DVD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Sodom DVD
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 06, 2006 12:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. I just survived Sodom's History of Depravity. Over 3 hours long covering everything they ever did from '82 to '95. Its good stuff but only if you've got some free time on your hands. And if you can endure the german language for that long. I love the german people but listening to that language is like have a drill slowly screwed into your brain.

I had no idea this band was so popular and even made it on the charts with 'Agent Orange'. Don't see how they lasted as long as they did because it seems like Angelripper would fire everybody immediately with each new album. Worth watching but again only if you've got a lot of couchtime.

|  IP: Logged
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted June 09, 2010 21:59     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, the current line up seems more stable since Code red.
when they came to Mexico city in 2007, were filming parts of that concert, apparently for the second part of the lords of depravity DVD, now it has been some time and we still don't know anything about that film....

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted June 10, 2010 19:29     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is a great dvd and part two is coming out soon! i dont know the exact date but it was in a new release book at my work. hopefully in the next month or two?? it covers the next phase of the band. it should also hopefully be a great watch.

all hail SODOM!

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted April 05, 2011 01:29     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now I've seen some reviews and DVD contents... and Mexico doesn't appears in the documentary!!!!

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan