my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Death Angel OFF Kreator tour!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Death Angel OFF Kreator tour!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 14, 2005 19:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its official from Nuclear Blast:

Death Angel is off the Kreator tour!!! Happy Valentines to me!!

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 15, 2005 20:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK ME RUNNING!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!

WHY???

I just watched the dvd from the Archives & Artifacts box set last night and was getting psyched for the tour... I dig Kreator but I was going to see Death Angel.

F U C K

--------------------

yawn

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted February 16, 2005 00:44     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn it all to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted February 24, 2005 09:37     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT!!! I was looking forward to hearing the live version of The Ultra-Violence. This bites!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 23, 2005 15:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone seen this tour yet?
Our local weekly free paper has been listing only Vader w/Propain and not Kreator. Have Kreator also gone off to do other projects during this tour?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 24, 2005 02:16     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Again with the thumbs up accompanied with potentially shitty news? What give with this thread anyhow!? Haha, loonies, the lot of ya, loonies I say!

Studio Seven (the local venue here), still lists Kreator on the bill, so I would think that the Albq. Alibi screwed the ad up or something there Luna (let's hope anyhow).

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 24, 2005 10:24     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, this is week two without Kreator listed on the bill...maybe they don't have enough room. I would think listing Kreator would be a better idea than just Vader/Propain. I'll be back...will check their web address.........

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 24, 2005 10:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There. Now I can positively post the "thumbs down". The LaunchPad's website states in parantheses: (Kreator, Death Angel and All Hope Dies have all cancelled!!).

Strange. Anyone know why?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted March 24, 2005 19:07     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed, we always get bypassed. Maiden is doing it to us again this year!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 24, 2005 19:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm as befuddled as y'all. Seems strange that Vader is still touring without Kreator, as I thought they were billed together this time out. Wasn't it the "Kreator Tour"? My guess is they're skipping 'Burque and probably not Seattle. Surely you'd have heard something by now.

I don't think most metal bands skip 'Burque. This town is crawling with metal heads, and most metal shows seem to draw a ton of people. Especially since they've been billing them as All-Ages. Must be some other (il)logical answer somewhere.

--------------------

Hoodlum
VoivodFan
Member # 514

posted March 26, 2005 09:15     Profile for Hoodlum   Email Hoodlum     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kreator off the tour as well? Aint that a BITCH!!! But dammit I'm still comin' down ta Burque to see Vader! Last time I saw them was when the "Kingdom" ep was released. I was lucky enough to take some pics of the show!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 28, 2005 08:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just read this:

CRYPTOPOSY

VADER

SUFFOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US TOUR....let's hold our breath....

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 28, 2005 08:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, Mez! I sure fucking hope Cryptopsy comes back to the Mighty 'Burque! My buddy had the band sign his ticket for me...with Flo writing To Luna, of course...

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan