my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Death Angel and DEFTONES??????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Death Angel and DEFTONES??????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 14, 2004 11:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On Blabbermouth..take it for what you will:

Reunited San Francisco Bay Area metallers DEATH ANGEL have been confirmed as the support band for the DEFTONES on their upcoming club tour beginning on September 27 in San Francisco, CA. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Sep. 27 - Grand - San Francisco, CA
Sep. 28 - House Of Blues - Los Angeles, CA
Sep. 29 - House Of Blues - Los Angeles, CA
Sep. 30 - House Of Blues - Anaheim, CA
Oct. 01 - 4th And B - San Diego, CA
Oct. 03 - House Of Blues - Las Vegas, NV
Oct. 04 - Celebrity Theater - Phoenix, AZ
Oct. 06 - X-Cape - El Paso, TX
Oct. 07 - Dos Amigos - Odessa, TX
Oct. 08 - Sunset Station - San Antonio, TX
Oct. 09 - Stubbs Bbq - Austin, TX
Oct. 11 - House Of Blues - New Orleans, LA
Oct. 13 - House Of Blues - Orlando, FL
Oct. 14 - Jannus Landing - Tampa, FL
Oct. 15 - Tba - Atlanta, GA
Oct. 16 - House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC
Oct. 18 - The Norva - Norfolk, VA
Oct. 20 - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC
Oct. 21 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH
Oct. 22 - Clutch Cargos - Detroit, MI
Oct. 23 - The Rave - Milwaukee, WI
Oct. 25 - The Quest - Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 26 - House Of Blues - Chicago, IL
Oct. 28 - Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 29 - Starland Ballroom - Sayerville, NJ
Oct. 30 - Webster Theatre - Hartford, CT

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 14, 2004 22:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a stupid pairing. Apparently the new Deftones stuff will have "more riffs". Okay...

I'd still go just to see Death Angel. Are you gonna go?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 15, 2004 23:00     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Sorry, just learned that this tour is a hoax. Appears that not everything you read on Blabbermouth is true.

Fuckers.

Actually, I think Death Angel is on that Blackest Of The Black tour with Danzig and 4 or 5 other bands.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 16, 2004 15:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? Now I'm just plain puzzled.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 17, 2004 07:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just want to see DEATH ANGEL fucking headline or co-headline a tour that comes near me!!! I'm not driving 3-4 hours to see them play only 30 minutes and then have some other band headline that I don't like.

What happened to the Death Angel & Exodus tour that I heard aboult months ago? I'd be there for that!!!

--------------------

yawn

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 17, 2004 09:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Zetro is out of Exodus. So they're withering on the vine.
Mayhem just announced that the Blackest of the Black tour was cancelled. The Deftones gig would have been nice because DA could have played for atleast an hour. Good exposure too. Deftones are not as bad when compared to other groups in the mallmetal crowd. But Rob's guitar tech said that music company politics squelched that deal.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 17, 2004 11:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The whole Death Angel situation is a crying shame. I think they should do another tour with Metal Church...but then again, it seems to me the "business" end to this is causing this lack of organization. Almost appears as if Death Angel may be withering on the vine soon too.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 19, 2004 16:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well put, shroeder!
Just so you know, the two DVDs you sent of the live Death Angel...I gave one to slugbutt and the other to hypergrrl, and they both work on their dvd players . I still haven't seen it yet.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan