my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Death Angel Live in Milano 15/11/03

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Death Angel Live in Milano 15/11/03
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted November 18, 2003 17:29     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yesterday I saw the mighty Death Angel, it was the first time for me (they never played here in Italy before as I know)and it was an amazing show: lot of old good songs, energy, and stage diving....
I've recorded the show on a tape(quiet good quality, I would like to share it): any suggestions about the best way to convert the songs from a tape into mp3??

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 26, 2003 05:42     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marco, if you want to do a trade, I love to have a copy of the show that was better than MP3 quality. HERE'S MY TRADERS LIST let me know if you want to trade. I'll take a copy onto cassette if that's the easiest way for you to transfer the show.

How's the quality?

--------------------

yawn

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted November 26, 2003 17:15     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Schroeder, your list is very impressive... unfortunately I don't have so many stuff to compete with you but I will be very happy to send you a copy of the tape for your collection (also you could make the conversion to the digital format...).
If you want to give me your address, my e-mail is:
cursethegods@yahoo.it

About the quality some song is better than others but in general ,for my opinion,is good to listen to...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 30, 2003 10:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scrodester, Please remember your Mezcal this Christmas........
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted December 01, 2003 14:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll hook ya up!!!

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan