my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Razor to play Toronto Sept 28th!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Razor to play Toronto Sept 28th!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 19, 2003 06:17     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RAZOR To Headline Canada's GATES OF HELL 2003 Festival - Sep. 19, 2003

Veteran Canadian thrashers RAZOR will headline the "Gates Of Hell 2003" festival on Sunday, September 28 at The Reverb in Toronto, Canada.

The complete schedule of performers for the event is as follows:

4:00 - 4:30 BIRTHRIGHT
4:50 - 5:20 CORPORATE RIOT
5:40 - 6:10 ECLIPSE ETERNAL
6:30 - 7:00 GOATHORN
7:20 - 7:50 FERAL HORDE
8:10 - 8:40 PIT BULL GRIN
9:00 - 9:30 NITEMARE
9:50 - 10:20 ROTTING
11:00 - finish RAZOR

Tickets are $15 in advance, $20 at the door.

Here's from the Razor web site http://come.to/the.razor.pages

"The other news is that there is no further news! It has been very quiet from the Razor camp, to say the least.
The site hasn't been updated for quite some time now and besides the festival news I received from Rob Mills,
there's is nothing to report about Razor - no album, no re-issues, nothing... "

Shitty. I was hoping to get the rest of their catalogue as part of that remaster series that came out a while ago. They only put out the first 3 albums. No lyrics or anything either. Violent Restitution rules.

|  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 05, 2003 11:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I live in Winnpeg. Many, many miles away. I would have loved to see them again. Last time I did was in '93 (I think). Got to interview the guys for a local mag. They were great. Got a VHS of all 4 official promo videos and a cassette demo of Bob's side project S. F. H. that night. Great stuff. The song Cheers from that was also on Open Hostility.
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan