my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Chaosmongers   » Wehramcht

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wehramcht
Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted November 02, 2004 12:37     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wehrmacht are definetaly my favorite Crossover group. There album Shark Attack had some of the most zaniest shit on it ever, but still killed. There second was great too. Anyone remember em? They were on New Rennaissance RecordS!
 |  IP: Logged
Blurrhog
VoivodFan
Member # 503

posted November 14, 2004 21:27     Profile for Blurrhog   Email Blurrhog     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UNITED SHOE BROTHERS. I remember that. It was between them and CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER I think. Yeah classic crossover sure does rule. I do see some new bands coming out now that are playing crossover like MUNICIPAL WASTE and HATEWORK. THRASH TILL DEATH!
winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted January 22, 2006 18:40     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some of the fastest shit ever released for sure. Both cds were re-released in numbered editions of 1000 a few years back. Party animals for sure. LUCKY LAGER! LUCKY LAGER!

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666
http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

Huck Finn
VoivodFan
Member # 585

posted January 23, 2006 12:47     Profile for Huck Finn   Email Huck Finn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't they have a side project called Spastic Blurr as well? They had a guy puking on Shark Attack. I leave that as a VM to this day....

I also knew a kid (JIM) from Bergenfield NJ who was a United Shoe Brother. He flew out and hung out with them and ended up on the photo collection on the inner sleeve.

A USB was they all drank beer out of the same disgusting sneaker.

Good band, good times...

--------------------

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted January 24, 2006 04:25     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great band, I love Shark Attack!
I'm trying to get more information on this band but can't find anything on the net(neither on their label web site). Could you suggest me any web site you know about them?
Thanks a lot

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted February 01, 2006 09:45     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only website I know about Wehrmacht is very incomplete. Anyway, here's the LINK.

--------------------

>>> C'est fini l'école...à souère c'est Voïvod! <<<
-Snake, december 1984

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 03, 2006 05:31     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not bad! Thanks a lot Va¢ärmeS

TITOMACHT
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 781

posted April 03, 2006 15:03     Profile for TITOMACHT   Email TITOMACHT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANKS 2 ALL YOU GUYS FOR GIVING PROPS TO MY BANDS WEHRMACHT & SPAZZTIC BLURR..WITH YOU IT BECOMES REALITY,NOT A MEMORY..PEACE OUT, PHILIP MATOS (AKA TITO / MESTIZO69)-WEHRMACHT & SPAZZTIC BLURR http://www.myspace.com/mesteez

Ps..oh yeah, VOIVOD rules and lives forever..Killing Technology,Dimension Hatross & Nothingface are my top VOIVOD faves...VOIVOD were absolutely one of Wehrmacht's earliest and favorite influences..Eternal love 4ever!

marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted April 05, 2006 04:41     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Philip, it's great to have you posting on the Voivod board! Thank you very much for your space link, very interesting with all this music and cinema art.
By the way, any chance to see Whermacht or Spazztic Blurr reforming one day?

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted April 08, 2006 09:28     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TAPEMAN TITO! The blood suckin' mosquito!!!
Man, Wehrmacht and Spazztic Blurr...! I still listen to these regularly. Thanks!

--------------------

ObituariesQc | Québec Metal RIP Bands
http://www.obituariesqc.com

captbigtoe
VoivodFan
Member # 818

posted June 29, 2006 22:00     Profile for captbigtoe   Email captbigtoe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For those of us that had access to those recordings, back then, it was the shit. '80's thrash was in full force and I lived 3 hours from the S.F. Bay area. This dude actually showed up at two parties I was at up in So. Tahoe when we were kids and encouraged us all to shoot the boot. Great fun.
S.O.P. S.O.P. S.O.P.!!!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan