my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Chaosmongers   » Ratos de Porao - Video Macumba!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ratos de Porao - Video Macumba!
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 15, 2003 12:13     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
for Slaytanic, and everybody interested... here's a video from the Ratos de Porão, 1997

Ratos_de_Porao_-_Crocodila.mpg (removed)

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 17, 2003 10:39     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeeeeeah!!! I'm as happy as a pig in the damn shit, man! Thanks, Neutrino, downloading it right now!!!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 17, 2003 20:52     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll leave it for a few days, then I have a video of Agressao/Repressao (recent version, not so good quality)

I wanted to post a screenshot but it doesn't work on videos... oh well

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 21, 2003 12:30     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ratos_de_porao_-_agressao_repressao.mpg

(deleted)

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 22, 2003 03:01     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vroom:
That's one helluva server mate, 1.15 mb/s :-)

well, then YOU have a helluva connection! (university?)

I hope you got the 1st video as well.
RDP is pretty much worth checking out (one of my favourite bands ever)

www.ratos.com.br - official website

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 07, 2003 15:14     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey check this one

Proximo Alvo - from Onisciente Coletivo (2002)

ratos_de_porao_-_proximo_alvo.mpg
(removed)

Cool cartoon video featuring Gordo, João & co. and also George W, Osama and Saddam...

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 15, 2003 04:06     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well it's just floating around on the net...

So, here is

ratos_de_porao_-_terror_declarado_--ao_vivo_gordo_gogo_31-07-03.mpg

It's great to see that Gordo has lost some weight, he's probably feeling much better now...
Boka is one hell of a crazy drummer!

Slaytanic, if you ever happen to have your videos digitalized... let me know

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 15, 2003 23:40     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
I hope you got the 1st video as well.
RDP is pretty much worth checking out (one of my favourite bands ever

Neutrino, you may not be aware of it, but RDP were featured in a Poison Idea tribute-album which just came out by Network of Friends (Germany)/Ataque Sonoro (Portugal).

There are other killer acts on this project such as Woffbrigade (formerly known as Wolfpack), Bonehouse and two Brazilian bands (Agrotoxico and Calibre 12), among others.

The CD version comes with a 100-page booklet and 2 bonus tracks while the LP is gatefold and comes with a 20-page book. Top-notch production! Grab yours while it lasts!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 16, 2003 13:41     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the info Mr Eddy, I'll have a look for it!

HANGOVER HEARTATTACK - A Tribute to Poison Idea

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted February 24, 2005 14:43     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Leather Peter!
yeah, I'm sure theses files are still on eMule, Soulseek and others..
(Let us know if you find more videos )

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 25, 2005 17:05     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Pete, are you a member of Força Macabra?

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Leather Peter
VoivodFan
Member # 551

posted February 27, 2005 09:47     Profile for Leather Peter   Email Leather Peter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slaÿtanic:
Hey Pete, are you a member of Força Macabra?

Yes. How did you know that? Caralho!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 01, 2005 04:06     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmh, probably from your email address!

hey I found a new one:

Ratos de Porão - Problemão.mpg

great cartoonist, once again!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 01, 2005 12:08     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Leather Peter:
How did you know that? Caralho!

Yes, I got it from your e-mail address. I'm from Brasil, actually, and I have a CD of yours, "Histeria - Versão Brasileira". Great old school hardcore/metal, congratulations!!!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan