my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Chaosmongers   » JESTERS OF CHAOS

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JESTERS OF CHAOS
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 16, 2003 02:27     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone remember these guys? What a great band. Maddy is still at it.(Bloodclots)
 |  IP: Logged
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 18, 2003 03:45     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I remember seeing them at "Natacha's" in Bremerton, WA back in the late 80's. They were a "Seattle-H/C" band that happened to feed me and my fellow audience members a GIGANTIC sub-marine-sandwich one night! Of course, it was a fucking mess!!!
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 18, 2003 15:50     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah,....that would be the Jesters,..making a mess. I remember those shows in Bremerton,.fucking Crazy days. There were some cool bands in Seattle,....Jesters,....MACE,...The Accused,.The Derelicts,.. Do you remember Cannibal?
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 19, 2003 20:25     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by H.M.A. Merch guy:
Do you remember Cannibal?

No, actually I don't. But the Accused were a favorite of mine since around '86. Infact, I was "graced" by Blaine's presence a couple of years ago when a friend of mine asked him if he would sing lead vocals for a cover of the Fartz' his band was doing at the time. Blaine said he would, so he took the ferry over here to Bremerton, and then across to Port Orchard where another friend of ours had a 24-track studio. It was cool watching him do the vocals to "Rights", right through the studio-glass!! I'll never forget that day, 'cause all we did was talk about the old Accused days, and slam shitloads of beer!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 22, 2003 20:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't remember the Jesters but I do remember going to Natasha's and of course, the Accused..
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted May 24, 2003 04:39     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I do remember going to Natasha's and of course, the Accused..

So were you from around the NW at some point in your life? Bremerton, let alone "Natacha's" seems to me like a grain of sand in the 'desert o' life'...

..But I do remember Blacky sporting the same cool white "Accused" t-shirt I had years ago in old photos!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted May 24, 2003 17:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm from the 'couv, or as you may know it Vancouver. Trips down to Bremerton, Tacoma and Seattle - and every so often when something was happening in Bellingham (stopping at the Bellingham Cellophane Square on the way back to buy CDs that had to be crammed down one's pants in order to avoid paying duty at the border was also a necessary evil) - for shows was a high point of my teenage-hood. Also, I went to high school in a border town so frequent pilgramages to Blaine when stoned out of one's head to chuckle at the football players and cheerleaders at the Denny's was one way to kill an evening. That kind of thing doesn't happen in Canada, the kids going out in their letter jackets, etc., and for some reason it seemed very funny, like watching a live version of Happy Days.
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 25, 2003 12:56     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you guys ever see The SUFFOCATED? They were fucking GREAT. Maddy from the Jesters,...Johnny D and Rick from Cannibal,...Paul Diamond Blow from R.P.A.,....and Scrotum. They lost Scrotty,..and Maddy left to start the Bloodclots. D and Rick and Paul Diamond Blow started The Berserkers. .....fuck I miss the Berserkers.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan