my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Chaosmongers   » NEW MODEL ARMY

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW MODEL ARMY
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted March 23, 2003 16:54     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just curious if someone of you guys know this hystorical band and what do you think is their greates work.
Personally I think that the single collection 85-92 contains their best songs (like Purity, Poison Street, etc...).
Most recent works I think are too quiet for my guts. I saw them a couple of times live and they was great..(in these days they're touring around Europe and coming here in Italy , but unfortunately i can't come to the show....:-(( )
I appreciate a lot people who dedicated all his life to the music and still playing aftre more than 20 years without having the success they deserve...

|  IP: Logged
H.M.A. Merch guy
VoivodFan
Member # 311

posted May 16, 2003 02:21     Profile for H.M.A. Merch guy   Email H.M.A. Merch guy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GODS AMONG MEN.
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted May 10, 2005 12:19     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If anyone's interested, here's a collection of New Model Army songs made by others band (Anacrusis, Sepultura, ecc...):
http://www.rawmelodymen.net/pkzych/nma-mp3-coversofnma.htm

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan