my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » New Napalm Death

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Napalm Death
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted December 01, 2008 08:58     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is very good.
 |  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted December 04, 2008 12:13     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They're on a roll since Enemy of the Music Business. I will look for this for sure.
I think that theiy're the best to combine strong groove, blast beat and catchy songwriting.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 05, 2008 08:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second your thoughts, they have always been a consistent band. Plus, I love those vocal effects on the "Time Waits for No Slave" song.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan