my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » ENSLAVED - Vertebrae

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ENSLAVED - Vertebrae
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 19, 2008 22:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There should be some kind of a "horns up" message icon, it would rightly fit this new masterpiece.

Once again Enslaved put out a great album, always perfecting their prog/black/viking slice of Metal. Highly recommended.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2008 07:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You've listened to it? By the way man, what's your email? I've been trying to get a hold of you......................
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 25, 2008 11:30     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A new Enslaved release???

Where/when?

(horns high for Martians!)

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 27, 2008 21:38     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
You've listened to it? By the way man, what's your email? I've been trying to get a hold of you......................

Yes, the album has leaked, like two weeks ago.

Oh, and my e-mail is the same as always, neo.marco att gmail dot com.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 01, 2008 12:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I'm trying to pre-order this and they're listing it as an import....so of course they want a ton for it: $35! What's the deal....Enslaved doesn't have a North American distributor anymore??

Same with Pharaoh.......course this band I could kind of understand as they're not as big as Enslaved but still.......

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted October 12, 2008 10:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As usual...an amazing album.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan