my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » The Faceless

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Faceless
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 28, 2008 16:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Tech Death......these guys rule:
http://www.myspace.com/thefaceless

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 29, 2008 07:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/1116/the-faceless-xenochrist-new-song-at-summer-slaughter-08
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted July 29, 2008 09:28     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes I listen to them, if you like them also check out beneath the massacre.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 06, 2008 20:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BNM is pretty badass.....no doubt.

This band excites me because of the really memorable riffs the guy writes...something that we must admit is kind of nonexistent in tech-death. Their new demo the Ancient Covenant kicks off with this very intriguing melodic line................very cool and unique. If they could only get away from that awful death core vocalization shit...sounds like EVERYBODY else. I saw an interview with the guitarist and he did say that the current singer is just a stand in. Hopefully they can get somebody more entertaining by the time they record again. That would really take this band way above the rest....

warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted August 07, 2008 08:28     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speakin of death core..a brutal death core band is White Chapel. Its a shame they were not just plain old brutal death metal and skip the 'core'. Then I would actually buy thier stuff. One thing about all these core bands, they are true death core, unlike cryptopsy, ha.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan