my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » New Ephel Duath

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Ephel Duath
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 05, 2005 11:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A message from the genius:

""Hi guys, I'm so proud to announce that we have the master in our hands. The sound is fat and circular but at the same time so cutting. It's brilliant but dirty. There's desert and smelling water. Probably there's Zappa too. We've also the artwork. Dirty water with medusas in the back. "Medusas" are perfect to simbolize the title of the album. You can't say to
know a medusa if you have not around your body a sign of its touch. You can't say to have a distant idea of what is the better life for you if you don't have around your thoughts the signs of pain. In my opinion pain is necessary to know. Only through a lot and different pains I've understand what is better for me...To play music. I leave here a preview of the cover. Let me know what you think about it on the guestbook. We've also changed some song's positions in the tracklist, buy your copy and controll by yourself..

Later my friends, in the next days we'll try to find in the album a sort of single to offer you an mp3.

Davide Tiso "

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 06, 2005 19:43     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from the upcoming album, 'Pain Necessary to Know'

http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk/audio/ephelduathpleonasm.mp3

(no trumpet this time!)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 09, 2005 01:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for this sir! Sounds like this one is gonna be their best one yet...if this tune is representative of the whole album.
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted August 09, 2005 14:35     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was listening to Painters Palette today and wondering when they would come up with some new stuff. Question answered.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan