my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: High On Fire - Blessed Black Wings
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted December 31, 2004 22:08     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait for their new album! release date is Feb. 1st

there's a new song posted:

High_on_Fire_-_Devilution.mp3

cool artwork
BlessedRGB.jpg

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 01, 2005 10:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, this is badass!!! What about those drums?? Wicked art too. Looks like the same artist from the last album cover.
Fireface
VoivodFan
Member # 51

posted January 01, 2005 21:42     Profile for Fireface   Email Fireface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's up everyone. Happy New Year!

This tune smokes. With Albini at the helm, you know it's gonna sound fantastic...

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted February 01, 2005 04:24     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
(bump)
this album is a monster!

It's out today in the US, next week in Europe
3 versions: regular cd, cd + dvd (30mn live footage), and double vinyl (including Rapid Fire as bonus track)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 02, 2005 16:27     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last one is one of the cooler albums I bought on a whim. I'm looking forward to this one.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 24, 2005 02:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Fuck! I recently DL'd a chunk of this record and man, I am blown away from the 5 songs I've heard!!! This record is going to the top of my "must purchase" list!

Much more fired up that previous releases and Albini has done this band a world of good in the production dept. Exactly the kinda sound and direction anyone could have hoped for! Absolutely CRUSHING!

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Cyaegha
VoivodFan
Member # 578

posted June 11, 2005 02:43     Profile for Cyaegha   Email Cyaegha     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
(bump)
this album is a monster!

It's out today in the US, next week in Europe
3 versions: regular cd, cd + dvd (30mn live footage), and double vinyl (including Rapid Fire as bonus track)

I've bought the version with the DVD and so far, it's one of the highlights of 2005 to me

Crushing album with great production, but I wasn't gonna be disappointed by something produced by Steve Albini anyway

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan