my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » KATAKLYSM comes to the USA!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KATAKLYSM comes to the USA!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 08, 2004 16:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One of my new favorite death metal acts..I can't wait, PLUS check out who they're touring with:

October (with CANNIBAL CORPSE, NAPALM DEATH, VADER, GOATWHORE)

29 at Engine in Room Houston, TX

30 at The Back Room in Austin, TX

31 at Trees in Dallas, TX

November (with CANNIBAL CORPSE, NAPALM DEATH, VADER, GOATWHORE)

1 at TBA in El Paso, TX (Cannibal Coprse/Kataklysm) only

2 at Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ

3 at House of Blues in Los Angeles West Hollywood, CA

4 at Canes Bar and Grill in San Diego, CA

5 at House of Blues in Anaheim Anaheim, CA

8 at Ogden Theatre in Denver, CO

9 at Granada Theatre in Lawrence, KS

10 at The Quest in Minneapolis, MN

11 at The Rave Bar in Milwaukee, WI

12 at Harpo's Concert Theatre in Detroit, MI

13 at House of Blues in Chicago Chicago, IL

14 at Agora Ballroom in Cleveland, OH

16 at The World in Pittsburgh, PA

17 at Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA

18 at The Downtown in Farmingdale, NY

19 at The Palladium in Worcester, MA

20 at Jaxx in W. Springfield, VA

22 at Masquerade in Atlanta Atlanta, GA

23 at Masquerade in Tampa - Tampa, FL

24 at Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

December (with ANONYMOUS)

Quebec/Ontario - Canadian Tour (Dates coming soon!)

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 09, 2004 17:08     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'know what would be great, besides this tour stopping here(which it's not )...?
Drop Goatwhore, everyone else will blow them the fuck away and maybe play longer sets.

Crickey! I see a roadtrip in my future...Texas? Arizona? Any takers?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 09, 2004 17:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Luna, you are smart as you are beautiful....I was thinking exactly the same thing. Maybe the Goatboys will pick up some nasty food poisoning when they come South. I'm definitely looking forward to the main four though.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 16, 2004 15:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probably the best news I've heard this week...Napalm Death & Vader will be playing ABQ's Launchpad!
I don't have an exact date, for some reason I can't log onto launchpadrocks.com. And I hope Goatwhore is not on the bill.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 24, 2004 09:29     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:

That's a lot of shows coming suddenly... I feel overwhelmed! Quo Vadis, Ghoulunatics, Kataklysm, Napalm fucking Death... all in two months' span!

Proof positive that, yes,
..."the demons are so creative...".

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 28, 2004 06:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vader is off the tour.....
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 28, 2004 10:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
alrighty then...perhaps I can count on Napalm Death driving thru here in November, which is a-ok with me.

--------------------

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 30, 2004 13:35     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from blabbermouth and the Macabre web site :

Macabre have been added to the upcoming
Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Kataklysm & Goatwhore U.S. tour

aaargh!
that means they aren't touring in Europe with E-Force...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 02, 2004 14:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure on the Macabre Neut!

Looks like we've got Layla's Dad and a coworker(possibly two)signed up for this trip. I'm saving like hell trying to get a digital camera. Pics would be fun. Especially when you see Layla's Dad chugging Wild Turkey.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted November 03, 2004 05:04     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool!
fortunately Goatwhore is playing... it's the only time you're allowed to go the bar!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 03, 2004 10:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutrino:
cool!
fortunately Goatwhore is playing... it's the only time you're allowed to go the bar!

Exactly!!
Thankfully I missed the Goatwhore set Monday night. BUT, and this is a big, bad, dirty, hairy BUT [*@#@*!!!!]...I missed Macabre and most of Napalm Death. Why? Because I didn't know it was an all-ages show!! Fucking kids!

Oh, Napalm sounded bloody fucking awesome!

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 04, 2004 13:56     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh, Napalm sounded bloody fucking awesome!

Good to hear. Even without The Jesse, they still fucking crush... the new album's shaping up to be a good 'un. It's too long since I last saw 'em, hope there's a UK tour ASAP.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan