my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » Why life's worth living...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why life's worth living...
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 05, 2004 21:04     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank the powers that be for bringing a good load of metal to the desert. Here's who'll be stopping by in Albuquerque in the next few months:
Mastodon, Morbid Angel w/ Suffocation, Satyricon, Exhumed, AND Vital Remains...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 07, 2004 15:57     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no idea who's in the lineup, I'm not at all familiar with who Greg(?) is.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 09, 2004 15:20     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UGH! I'll hopefully get the hang of who's who one of these days. I did get to catch Deicide when they were here a few months back. Way Cool. Glen. Sorry.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 14, 2004 16:16     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just looked up the Launchpadrocks.com website and it says Vital Remains, featuring Glen Benton! YES!!! 5/22/04 I've been listening to dechristianized lately and oh man, I can't wait to see these guys.

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted May 10, 2004 13:36     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You missed a treat. Satyricon was the highlight of the show for me here in Seattle. It did suck that they only had 35 minutes, though. I thought Suffocation was great musically but hated the "vocals."

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted May 11, 2004 10:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MadMeg:
You missed a treat. Satyricon was the highlight of the show for me here in Seattle. It did suck that they only had 35 minutes, though. I thought Suffocation was great musically but hated the "vocals."

And about that vocalist for Suffocation...some guys thought my boyfriend was the singer and bought him some beer.
That was funny. The only thing they had in common was the shaved head. And this being probably the first time he's come with me to a metal show, we were late getting there because he wanted to cook a steak & crab dinner before we went to the show.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan