my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » LIST YOUR 5 FAV MORBID ANGEL TRACKS !!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LIST YOUR 5 FAV MORBID ANGEL TRACKS !!
VOIVODFAN
VoivodFan
Member # 404

posted January 15, 2004 15:32     Profile for VOIVODFAN   Email VOIVODFAN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
x()MINE ARE-
1-DOMINATE
2-INQUISITION [BURN WITH ME]
3-GOD OF EMPTINESS
4-ENSHRINED BY GRACE
5-RAPTURE
......NOW YOU TRY !!!

--------------------

DEATH TO ALL POSER, NU-METAL, McDONALD'S, AND SHITTY WEED !

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted January 15, 2004 16:25     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
duh? what kind of question is this? 5 MA trax? Ok, the first 5 favs that come to mind:
Chapel Of Ghouls
Thy Kingdom Come
Vengeance Is Mine
Sworn To The Black
Umulamahri

...this could change within a day...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted January 16, 2004 12:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not going to choose five, I prefer to listen to the albums as a whole. I love the whole of 'Altars' and 'Blessed', 'Dominate' and 'Where the Slime Live', and 'The Stricken Arise' from 'Heretic' in particular, though.
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted January 17, 2004 06:08     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1) Brainstorm
2) Angel Of Disease
3) Thy Kningdom Come
4) Blessed Are The Sick
5) Vengeance Is Mine

Best albums:
1) Abomination of Desolation
2) Blessed Are The Sick
3) Domination

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 17, 2004 23:16     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No order, just what comes to mind:

Chapel Of Ghouls;
Fall From Grace;
Dominate;
Pain Divine;
Bil Ur Sag.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted January 18, 2004 01:42     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just five! dang.

Rapture
Blood On My Hands
Chapel Of Ghouls
Fall From Grace
Dominate

VOIVODFAN
VoivodFan
Member # 404

posted January 18, 2004 18:03     Profile for VOIVODFAN   Email VOIVODFAN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY, MAN...YOU CAN GO FOR TEN IF YOU WANT....IT JUST MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING
FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO CHECK THEM OUT !!
THE MORE THER MERRIER !!!

--------------------

DEATH TO ALL POSER, NU-METAL, McDONALD'S, AND SHITTY WEED !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan