my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » Hey Gloomp, What about the NEW Enslaved??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Gloomp, What about the NEW Enslaved??
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 07, 2003 20:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard its supposed to have come out March 3?? Any word yet? Their website is dead and there is absolutely no news on them right now?
 |  IP: Logged
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 15, 2003 16:28     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here ya go Mez!!
Tell me what you think of this tune.
http://www.theend.cd/mp3/Enslaved_BelowTheLights_QueenOfNight.mp3

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 16, 2003 12:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On the dvd:
ENSLAVED - The End Is Near! [Life in Black - 03.03.14 14:31:51]

ENSLAVED’s new DVD/video release, Live Retaliation, is out through Metal Mind Europe on March 24th. The set includes the following live tracks: ‘Intro’, ‘Convoys To Nothingness’, ‘Jotunblod’, ‘The Voices’, ‘As Fire Swept Clean The Earth’, ‘Heimdallr’, ‘Loke’, ‘Queen Of Night’, ‘Mardraum’, ‘Ridicule Swarm’, ‘Wotan’, ‘Retribution For The Dead’ and ‘Slaget I Skungen Bortenfor’. It also features the following audio tracks: ‘Sleipnr’, ‘Starte Vidder’, ‘Wotan’, ‘Gylfaginning’, ‘Jotunblod’ and ‘Viking Metal’.

In other Enslaved news, The End Records will release the bands new album, Below The Lights, in North America on May 20th. The tracklisting: ‘The Crossing’, ‘Havenless’, ‘A Darker Place’, ‘Queen Of The Night’, ‘A Dead Stare’, ‘As Fire Swept Clean The Earth’ and ‘Ridicule Swarm’. The track ‘Queen Of The Night’ can be heard on MP3 through the following link: http://www.theend.cd/mp3/Enslaved_BelowTheLights_QueenOfNight.mp3

About to DL the new one now.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted March 16, 2003 17:05     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't wait to hear this new shit. I'm really digging the Queen Of Night tune!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 16, 2003 21:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy hell man!! Is that a killer track or what? Its quite cinematic in nature. I can't think of another band I'm as excited about putting out an album, other than Ephel Duath's new one which should be out soon.
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted April 03, 2003 17:24     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree about the Yggdrasil demo, but most of you shouldn't be listening to something with that name.

Also great from Enslaved are the Emperor split and "Vikinglr Veldi" - but everything since has been pretty unexceptional.

Black metal died, because it became democratic / but you had to edit out that part, didn't you?

Pigs.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted April 06, 2003 18:20     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll bite. What does Yggdrasil mean?
VOIVODFAN
VoivodFan
Member # 404

posted January 19, 2004 12:31     Profile for VOIVODFAN   Email VOIVODFAN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this album si absolutaly amazing...
best tracks[in my humble opinion]
the dead stare
queen of night
it's like old enslaved meets the best elements of voivod !! beautifuly ambient passages!

--------------------

DEATH TO ALL POSER, NU-METAL, McDONALD'S, AND SHITTY WEED !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan