my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Too Scared To Scream   » Confessor reunion news

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confessor reunion news
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 25, 2002 09:18     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Confessor from Earache Records is back together !!!

Scott Jeffreys from Confessor has informed us that the band is back again.
All the original members except the guitar player - Ivan Colon (who passed away last year) are in the reformation.
In the beginning of 2003 Earache is releasing a Confessor compilation made up of the album, "Condemned", the EP, "Confessor" and some live tracks recorded at The Astoria in London from the famous, "Gods of Grind Tour" which featured Confessor, Carcass, Entombed and Cathedral..

The band will be doing a demo in the next few months and shopping it around, also will play some shows in the Southeast, mainly, NC. So far March 8th, at The Lincoln Theater in Raleigh, NC.

I want to go to North carolina ,
see some Nascar, Confessor and have another cup of "coffee".
Here's a link where you can download the title track: Condemned http://musica.mustdie.ru/en/band/confessor/768/

I got the news from: http://www.alternative-zine.com

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 26, 2002 06:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I live like 2 hours away from the North Carolina border and I'd never heard of these guys.

Vroom, if you ever want to fly over your welcome to hang out here. Confessor and Nascar... hmmm...now that is one hell of a combination. I wonder where they're from in NC.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 26, 2002 07:17     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Confessor are from Raleigh NC. I got the chance to hang out with them a little while they were over here. Cool guys, man. Can't wait to see if Steve Sheldon can come up with more of those twisted drum patterns. Bring it on!
endthyme
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 384

posted October 30, 2003 14:23     Profile for endthyme   Email endthyme     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woooo Hoooo...That's great news,man. Nearly soiled me pants there. Confessor fucking rules!!! Arrrgggghhh!!!
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted October 31, 2003 19:17     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:
Uncontrolled

hehehehe, thats a good set of graemlins

fifupoche
VoivodFan
Member # 167

posted November 02, 2003 22:45     Profile for fifupoche   Email fifupoche     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YESSSSS!!! Crazy Confessor are back!!!
Is the compilation out yet? We're passed the beginning of 2003...I wear their shirt too! But I never saw them.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 07, 2003 05:27     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While your waiting for your Confessor fix, check out Loincloth. Half Confessor, half Breadwinner. And fucking brilliant!

LOINCLOTH

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 07, 2003 14:07     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
^^ ^^

Should we register www.confessornut.com or what H?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan