my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Experiment   » New Geetar!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Geetar!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 12, 2005 20:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scored a Charvel CX 391 off eBay and it just came in the post today! I ripped it apart, cleaned the bitch real good, new strings, set up, etc and she plays great! Check it out!

Aside from a few dings in the clear coat she's in sweet shape. Got a case with her as well for only 2 bills shipped!

It's missing the trem arm, but these are easy to score.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 13, 2005 10:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, thats a beauty............I came close to doing this until I just happened to find exactly what I was looking for at the local shop. If I was gonna order off Ebay, I'd definitely want to get something I'd played before.

How's the neck on that baby?

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted October 14, 2005 16:23     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The 80's Charvel's are great buys. they were made in Japan, which is now a luxury, and are really good quality guitars.

Here's my guitar I'm selling. 1984 BC Rich Warlock. USA made, all mahogany neck-thru body, brass charvel bridge...etc. It's nice.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 14, 2005 19:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SWEET AXES!!!!!
Congrats on the win Nuclear Vampire, and good luck on the auction of the Warlock Anthony.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan