my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Experiment   » New VAS DEFERENS mp3!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New VAS DEFERENS mp3!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 09, 2004 05:55     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a rockin' little number. It's all about fat broads who try to pick up guys at the pub. I even got a convicted pedophile to play the drums on it!

Big Hair, Big Ass

Be sure to check out the rest of my shitty website and my even shittier forum!

VAS DEFERENS

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 09, 2004 09:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sir, you keep teasing us with your cute little ditties BUT WHERE IS THE ALBUM WE'VE ALL BEEN PROMISED??????????????????????????????????? I guess I should go over to your forum and bitch you out there eh?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 09, 2004 23:25     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But teasing is fun!

The album is almost completed. Just got some vocals to lay down tomorrow and Friday. I'll be doing the cover layout on Tuesday next week and then...that's about it! I got kinda side tracked with some of my serious musical projects, but Vas Deferens is ready to be unleashed upon the world - with dire consequences for sure!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 14, 2004 21:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I'm rocking like its 1979 all over again!!!!

Now bitch send me my username and password so I can get back into your forum. Or would it be simpler if I just reregistered?

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 14, 2004 23:59     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw you were already registered so I sent an email to your irongang account with your new password.

Hope to see ya there soon!

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted November 15, 2004 16:37     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's good stuff you have there... not what would be expected of a band named Vas Deferens, though. I'd have expected technical-prog-wank. Surprise, we get Living After Midnight all over again.

Good work!

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan