my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Experiment   » Ow! Sore fingers (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Ow! Sore fingers
neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 20, 2004 13:13     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, this is an amusing little circle jerk.

Especially the guy who totally failed on the context of the "metaphor" comment.

In my experience, Antifas mainly throw bricks at girls... and yes, they attack in groups, with the backing of the state and the media, ONLY.

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 20, 2004 14:42     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
Especially the guy who totally failed on the context of the "metaphor" comment.

If you had another half, you'd be witty.

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 20, 2004 16:41     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a circle jerk, what is considered "witty" rarely is... it's all about being ready to eat the soggy biscuit though. Bon apetit!

--------------------

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted May 20, 2004 16:45     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
9 pages of this in Technocratic Manipulators, now in here as well?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 20, 2004 17:21     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maybe you should work your way up to egalitarians....start small, y'know?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 21, 2004 07:33     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Young egalitarians have an excuse... no reason yet to learn.

Anyone of adult age who is still an egalitarian clearly has some form of ego problem.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 21, 2004 20:19     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, you are too kind.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 22, 2004 21:47     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
it's a troll or be trolled game. trolling is a kindergarten behaviour in itself.

Which is more kindergarten:

(a) trolling
or
(b) pretense of argument, e.g. non-logical "debates"/"discussions"

And which came first?

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 23, 2004 06:40     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You forgot one:

(c) Prozak

I choose C

--------------------

Hail Santa...

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted May 23, 2004 13:54     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being hated... well, it depends on who does the hating. That both you and G.W. Bush detest me I take as a compliment

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted June 15, 2004 17:50     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So... I'm confused here. The Jews are responsible for my sore fingers?! But not if I piss on them?

Who, what, why and how?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 15, 2004 18:46     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No your fingers were abducted by aliens and after some experiments (that went wrong), they bought them back...

source lanet morgoth

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted June 15, 2004 19:23     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why do I get a little popup box that says "connecting to www.nokado.com" and asks for a username and password when I click on this thread?

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 15, 2004 20:38     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's the aliens from planet "nokado" looking for sore fingers for their experiments...

...and their technology is so advanced they can detect sore fingers by the way you type on the keyboard...

you've been warned!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan