my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Experiment   » Wish list of songs from each Voivod album they would play live?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wish list of songs from each Voivod album they would play live?
korgull666
VoivodFan
Member # 233

posted May 23, 2003 11:08     Profile for korgull666   Email korgull666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you can pick few songs from each album you think they should play live, what would they be? These are the old songs I think would go over well with the newer audience Vod's trying to get acquainted to older material. Example, the Newsted/Metallica fans that came with Jason.....1. War & Pain: Warriors of Ice, Nuclear War, Iron Gang. 2. RRROOOAAARRR: Korgull, Helldriver. 3. Killing Technology: Tornado, This is Not an Exercise, Ravenous Medicine. 4. Dimension Hatross: Chaosmongers, Brain Scan, Cosmic Drama. 5. Nothingface: Inner Combustion, Nothingface, Into My Hypercube. 5. Angel Rat: Golem. 6: The Outer Limits: The Lost Machine, Fix My Heart.........and in the slim chance Snake would sing Eric's songs, 7. Negatron: Insect, Project X. Phobos: Rise, Forlorn.......Let's hope we hear some surprises on OzzFest fellow Voivodians............"This is our song, We Carry On"
 |  IP: Logged
Billyaxe
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 322

posted May 24, 2003 13:23     Profile for Billyaxe   Email Billyaxe     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For exposure to the new fans I would vote for Ravenous medicine, Tornado, or Killing Technology. I think that album would go over better live than the earlier stuff.
If I had a personal wish list I would ask for Jack Luminous and Into My Hypercube. --Billy

VOIVODFAN
VoivodFan
Member # 404

posted January 19, 2004 19:57     Profile for VOIVODFAN   Email VOIVODFAN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
IRON GANG
BLACK CITY
HELLDRIVER
TO THE DEATH !!!
TORNADO
RAVENOUS MEDICINE
EXPERIMENT
CHAOSMONGER
THE UNKNOWN KNOWS
INNER-COMBUSTION
THE PROW
FREEDOOM
JACK LUMINOUS
WE ARE NOT ALONE
PROJECT X
PLANET HELL
MERCURY
M-BODY
EROSION
ION
IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN

--------------------

DEATH TO ALL POSER, NU-METAL, McDONALD'S, AND SHITTY WEED !

VOIVODFAN
VoivodFan
Member # 404

posted January 19, 2004 20:00     Profile for VOIVODFAN   Email VOIVODFAN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
.......OH YEAH !

BLAME US
REBEL ROBOT
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....
WE CARRY ON

--------------------

DEATH TO ALL POSER, NU-METAL, McDONALD'S, AND SHITTY WEED !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan