my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » This Is Not An Exercise   » Donate here (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Donate here
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 14, 2005 08:27     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone,

Here's a quick report on the Paypal donations for this site. As of
September 2, 2004 the Irong Gang Fan Club received $392.11 USD in
donations. The money was used to cover the cost of web hosting,
maintaining the server and its software, securing the site and paying for
high bandwidth from time to time. A small brigade of volunteers - valiant
warriors of ice - have done an incredible job of maintaining Warcorpse's
hommage to Voivod: Skul, Hex, Cthon, XD.

Statistics are available from February 11, 2005 til today. A total of 1055
GB of bandwidth was consumed during that period. There were approximately
105000 visits (unique) to the site, which puts the hits at about 8
million. Not bad for a so-called unofficial fan site.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to voivodfan.com
To the Death!

Blacky

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 14, 2005 11:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN, those are some intersting fact. Thanks for keeping us informed, Blacky.

So, when do you think we'll have enough power to RULE THE WORLD? Isn't that our long term objective?

strength in numbers and power in insanity

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 18, 2005 22:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So are our dues due soon, Blacky?
I'm perfectly willing to donate more.

hmmmm...so now I see where the band Gang of Four stole their name.

Waitaminute...8 million? Are you sure about that figure?

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted December 08, 2005 13:42       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
donation made.I will donate more when more money becomes available but it would be nice to know when more money is needed.
IP: Logged
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted November 07, 2006 16:12     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
done deal. Great job, keep up the good work.

--------------------

Good lord ! How long ago was that???

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted November 10, 2006 09:21     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done.

Last time I couldn't afford to help, that saddened me a lot, so it's with joy that I can proudly say DONE this time.

Keep the good work boys, and feel the love!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted November 10, 2006 21:14     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A small but hopefully helpful little contribution sent. Best site ever, thanks guys.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 18, 2006 10:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what's the latest here? Time for donations again I guess?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted November 19, 2006 20:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm ready to donate, just need to know if the link is the same, don't wanna send money to something that isn't for VVF anymore!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 09, 2006 19:22     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
s'pose it's the same...I sent my little stash bout 2 wks. ago and haven't noticed any strange loss of $$$$$$.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2006 15:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
s'pose it's the same...I sent my little stash bout 2 wks. ago and haven't noticed any strange loss of $$$$$$.

I figured, just wanted to make sure there wasn't another link somewhere that I missed

I shall be making a nice contribution as a holiday cheer, I don't think I would feel right if this place did not exist anymore

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2006 20:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...done...

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 11, 2007 21:52     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everybody, we need donations to maintain the server so any of you that
want to keep this site running (with free downloads, forum and chat) it's
time to give to the cause. I would like to thank all of you who have
already donated so generously.
TO THE FUCKING DEAF.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 13, 2007 19:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even after changing my password twice Paypal refuses to allow me to log-in!!! This is starting to get tiresome.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 15, 2007 04:57     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just waiting for payday here, then I'll contribute to the cause...
Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted February 03, 2007 14:38     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm in!

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 09, 2007 20:27     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally got paypal to cooperate. My donation has been made. Now Blacky can afford to keep the lights on..........
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted February 15, 2007 11:19     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done!

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

tsawyerfam
VoivodFan
Member # 992

posted May 02, 2007 00:25     Profile for tsawyerfam   Email tsawyerfam     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We all set here?

I made a donation but will come up with more if necessary.

Let me know...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 01, 2008 12:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, it's that time of the year again.

I'll be honest, I dont like asking people for anything, but the word from the Vkool people (blacky) is that the domain is due for renewal, so If you want VVF to stay online, please donate.

the paypal account for VVF is at the following link:

Thank you for helping to keep Warpcorpse's hommage to Voivod online.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 05, 2008 03:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alright, here!

specimen hu hu huh

YES I love this place

--------------------

warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted February 21, 2008 08:26     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just sent a $20. I was going to send $21 to outbid newclear infusion.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 26, 2008 23:53     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would be lost without VVF.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 27, 2008 10:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D - O - E - A - N - G - E - L - R - R - R - O - O - O - A - A - A - R - R - R

Well, done! Thanks for keeping the spirit (and the site) up, guys!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 27, 2008 16:41     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice x-d!

$$$'s been sent.

Thank you Vkool-Voivodfan Folksies & Chats-PayPal-etc., etc., etc.

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan