my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » This Is Not An Exercise   » Donate here (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: Donate here
warcorpse
VoivodFan
Member # 1

posted September 02, 2004 09:09     Profile for warcorpse   Email warcorpse     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Keep VoivodFan alive!

This site will self-distruct in May 2007.

Think about all the cool files that you have now, there are hundreds. Think of all the contacts you have made, all the trading you have done. Did VVF play a role? Remember the Angel Rat demos? The recent Hatross demos? All the rare videos? The Voivod documentary videos? Whats next? Maybe The Final Chapter demos? Maybe some more rare demos unearthed? Whats it worth? Think of all the cash you saved on postage because you downloaded stuff you might have traded. This site was built for the fans, by the fans.

I got a message from a vkool spokesperson, the PayPal account is hooked up and ready to go. He said that if enough is raised that perhaps VVF could be moved to a dedicated server, every member would have FTP, speed and bandwidth would improve.

Send donations to PayPal below. The account is not mine, it is vkool's. All money sent to this account will help to keep VVF going. This site costs aprox. $*** per year, it already has very fast download speed, large bandwidth and many gigs of space.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 02, 2004 17:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get your ASSES in gear people and donate!!! It only took me like three minutes to sign up and contribute something. This site is not gonna make it without your help.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 02, 2004 20:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahhahahahahaha.....that was just wrong.

Course I did, I rode up there with Zell.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted September 03, 2004 14:26     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup. Every night in London when i sit there redeyed and ugly thinking: Just one more Guiness. Then i'm gonna stop right there,shouting out: Hell njet, this ones heading Voivodfan's way dammit.

This way of thinking will probably mean a bunch of dineras

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 03, 2004 15:07     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cool Corpse...

if this site goes down i will DIE ! ive met people at shows and on the net who know VoiVod's music, but nowhere are people more serious about keeping it alive.
thanks for all the killer files and video ! ive gained alot from this community.

ive offered to buy vids and voivod material from fans on this site and the offer still stands. please post more vids studio outtakes and such, i loved those.

'the steve from yahoo'

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 03, 2004 15:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
D-O-E-N DONE!

ha ha...I forgot about that one...stupid Clone.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 05, 2004 23:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One of the most worthy causes I have ever had the pleasure to donate to, and also benefit from.
Next year we'll do a telethon or a benefit internet concert to raise enough money to keep us online for the next 33.3 years.

thanks a 1,000,000 Warcorpse... and all you crazy fuckers out there in VVF land

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 07, 2004 11:11     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
keep us online for the next 33.3 years.

Sheesh! I'll be 68.3 years old if we do that, shroeder...

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 07, 2004 17:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

I'll be 72.3 but still blasting VOIVOD and probably still working 72 hours a week during the summer

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 08, 2004 12:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If we're all still around in our old age, shroeder, I wonder what your tattoo will look like in 33.3 years.

Are we the only folks who've donated to voivodfan? And can anyone make t-shirts? I especially like the chaosmongers shirt in MadMeg's MadVacation thread.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 10, 2004 10:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

I'll be 66.6!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 10, 2004 18:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YEAH!

I love those Russian Posters & Art.

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted September 12, 2004 01:19     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Donation sent. Sorry it wasn't much, but I'm still recovering from my unemployment.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 17, 2004 07:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Geez I tried to donate last night and it didn't work... Got tired of trying after half an hour. Anyone had troubles with PayPal or am I just stupid?

(Don't answer, I AM stupid.)

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 19, 2004 00:37     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shit, I'll donate 50 bucks if I can get "member no. 2 1/2" status!!! ha!

(of course I'll have to place myself after the almighty 'corpse and Blacky!!!)

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 20, 2004 11:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ahhh...feel the love.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 20, 2004 12:13     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahaha!
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted September 24, 2004 13:30     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Boy am I out of the loop. I didn't see any of this until today and I apologize for not donating SOONER 'corpse!

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 20, 2004 11:23     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any news on how the donations are coming along, warcorpse?

Need more monies?

Would you like my first born son?

Can you hear me now?

Am I Evil?

--------------------

anthony
VoivodFan
Member # 292

posted November 09, 2004 01:27     Profile for anthony   Email anthony     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wanted to say thanks to warcorpse and Blacky for the "thanks for donating" care package that I got in the mail today. Like it's not enough that you put so much effort into keeping this community going you then go way beyond and send out a great little collection of goodies.

Thanks again and keep us posted if you need more help.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 09, 2004 21:14     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're quite welcome warcorpse/blacky/blondy/warcorpse....etc.

--------------------

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 09, 2004 22:59     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes indeed, thank you! or...you're welcome! or...um....cool!

Seriously, not necessary but much appreciated. Everybody knows I spend so much time here I damn well SHOULD pay rent.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 10, 2004 07:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice, and very unexpected, stickers arrived today. Cheers to all involved, and to nell for making the payment! Paypal is blocked at my work. Bastards.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 10, 2004 08:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I certainly didn't expect anything in return for supporting the best damn site on the net; but, the package I received last week was very cool indeed.

Thanks everyone for creating, supporting, running, uploading, posting, etc...

--------------------

yawn

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted November 10, 2004 11:50     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys rule! I just received my package today and I didn't expect something that cool to be in my mailbox. Many many thanks to everyone involved.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan