my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » This Is Not An Exercise   » Best way to get metal mp3s via p2p software

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best way to get metal mp3s via p2p software
prozak666
VoivodFan
Member # 236

posted March 13, 2003 17:37     Profile for prozak666   Email prozak666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hubs:
dunkelheit666.no-ip.org:411
volkermord.no-ip.com:410
genocidehub.no-ip.org:412

Software: http://www.neo-modus.com/ http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/

F.A.Q.: http://www.anus.com/metal/about/mp3/

|  IP: Logged
Michelle Pons
VoivodFan
Member # 381

posted February 02, 2004 05:10     Profile for Michelle Pons   Email Michelle Pons     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow.....racism...hmmmm.What are you trying to tell the world about yourself? I will not critisize you. If you live in America, it is your right to speak your point of view; however, I don't agree with you. The world is made up of different ethnocentricities that make living here unique and a profound experience. I believe that you have been influenced by forces that may not have been in your best interest, or your personal experiences with those of other races have been less than you desired.....if the latter has been your experience, you should yry to strike up a conversation with someone that isn't quote on quote "white".....I've had very stimulating experiences doing that....or if the first perception is more along where you're at, I believe ,for your benefit, that you should distance yourself from people that have limited perspective.....let the world be a colorful place; after all, if God wanted it all white, he would have made it that way in the first place.
Cordially,
Michelle Pons

--------------------

The legalist

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 10, 2004 18:11     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheSoulWithin:
PROZAK !

So you are a sick mind! Checked the sites!

F*ck you! YOU ARE A REAL NAZI.

Someone else wrote "ANUS.COM ..They Lick Eachoters"........ He's right! So now, go and lick yourself, asshole!

My kids should have no right to exist if assholes like you ruled the world!

PROZAK...FUCK OFF AND DIE!

You mean my signature?

Two things.

1. Prozak is banned. He does have several other names but as far as I am aware he hasn't tried to post here since WC banned him about 7 months ago.

2. Anus.com is full of self-congratulatory individuals who ban anybody that dares to question their beliefs or motives. Just don't visit their site and leave them to their ingnorance. If enough people give them the bird then maybe they will grow up.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted February 11, 2004 07:12     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
You mean my signature?

........... Anus.com is full of self-congratulatory individuals who ban anybody that dares to question their beliefs or motives. Just don't visit their site and leave them to their ingnorance...

...Don't worry, once was enough. Promise that I will not "lower" myself to their level.
I didn't realize the answer was right in front of me (let's forget about the autum when "Annki" had some problems with hmmm...).
I had never check that site until the day I wrote the post above. Now I wish I had done it earlier. Everything was right there in front of me and I didn't even check the site.
That was then and this is now and I will never pay them any visit again..

BTW, Thank you "Knickerzohnonnof" !

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 12, 2004 15:46     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problemo, all part of the service

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 22, 2004 15:41     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome back Kula

And no, I wouldn't thank prozak for anything.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted April 14, 2004 16:03     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love having detractors... they follow me around like dogs.

In the meantime, over 140 people are happily downloading and sharing files on the hub so, heh, your loss.

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 15, 2004 18:56     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nope, no loss at all to me.

And no, I haven't exactly followed you around prozak. You have actually returned here, the place from which you were banned about 9-12 months ago for some seriously offensive posts. Correct me if I am wrong, but that isn't exactly how I would define being followed around.

People will learn about you, your chums and your Teenage White Supremacist Masturbator rhetoric in time prozak. And then they will either leave or be kicked for 'dissent', or more accurately, not sucking up to the board moderators. All in good time...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 18, 2004 23:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not trying to start an argument...but the whole "sucking up to moderators" comment made little to no sense.

PS. inbreeding is awesome if you are from arkansas!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 19, 2004 17:43     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:
not trying to start an argument...but the whole "sucking up to moderators" comment made little to no sense.

I would normally say that you really need to go there and read a few threads, especially on the more controversial elements such as their views on a certain race, but that merely encourages them to boast about the size of their webring. Dissent is regarded as anybody who doesn't agree with the moderators, thus why I said it. This is also the reason why I wouldn't download anything from them or anybody related to them.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 19, 2004 18:05     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
I would normally say that you really need to go there and read a few threads, especially on the more controversial elements such as their views on a certain race, but that merely encourages them to boast about the size of their webring. Dissent is regarded as anybody who doesn't agree with the moderators, thus why I said it. This is also the reason why I wouldn't download anything from them or anybody related to them.

sorry. thought you meant the mods HERE. me no read too good. i think ive came upon one of their webpages thru google one time. i hit <CNTRL-W> with the quickness, believe me.

--------------------

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted April 20, 2004 11:51     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People here seem to be full of hate, and a desire to censor others.

No opinions are censored for being "offensive" at our forums. You can look for yourself:
http://bbs.anus.com/

(And obviously, the political situation isn't as binary as certain one sided posters who follow me around like dogs make it out to be here

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 20, 2004 12:15     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh really, well why did you ban me then? Because I was 'Judeo-Christian' from my recollection.

What's that if it isn't censorship?

And are you really telling me you don't promote stuff like www.fuckchrist.com anymore? If so that's an amazing u-turn over a space of one year.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 20, 2004 14:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prozak:
In the meantime, over 140 people are happily downloading and sharing files on the hub so, heh, your loss.

140 people! Whoooooooaaaaaaaa!!! That's a huge load of people, you should ask Microsoft for help on hosting your site, or else it will crack!

This mostly proves that there are 140+ tasteless people, who think electric-shaver-toned pedestrian black metal is music.

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 20, 2004 18:12     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neoclassical:
People here seem to be full of hate, and a desire to censor others.

i missed all that. source? and by the way...

maybe another section would be better for this "topic".

--------------------

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted April 21, 2004 14:41     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While you complain, the downloads keep flowing.

neoclassical.no-ip.org:412

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 21, 2004 17:30     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
non-response? what i thought.

--------------------

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 21, 2004 18:08     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

maybe another section would be better for this "topic".

Yes, Shouldn't really drag this out here.

But I have to say to people, please do not buy from them. It is merely funds for their (b)anal website.

I will not add to this here.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan