my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » The Prow   » Piggy's ashes (ashes to ashes...dust to dust)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Piggy's ashes (ashes to ashes...dust to dust)
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 03, 2018 09:30     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, last week my mom died, she was 86, she leave in Jonquiere all her life, she had a good life but not so much toward the end tho! Anyway the story goes like this, we endup, my familly and I at the Coop funéraire Saguenay, 2580 Rue Saint Dominique, Jonquière, that is where most of all dead people are process (sound like the movie Soylent Green). After the cremation of my mom we went to see for the options for the remain of her body. Visiting the columbarium, I came across a very familliar face, my dear old friend remain Piggy. So here it is. RIP!

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 30, 2018 00:35     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi blacky, so sorry to hear about your Mom.
And, Hi Piggy!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 17, 2018 10:53     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Luna, I was glad to find Piggy's Urne in there, I was wondering like many of us, where he was and then I saw. I took a moment in front of it and what I remember of him make me smile. We had great moments together and some not so good but that's what life is all about. Just too bad we never had time to make peace and talk. I'm certain we could have reconnect. He was a honest sole that guy.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan