my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » The Prow   » Something that made me smile...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something that made me smile...
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted August 27, 2005 15:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Posted by Lon Levin on the .net site...

|  IP: Logged
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 27, 2005 16:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I LOVE that picture!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 27, 2005 16:51     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Thanks Monkey...I needed that...

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted August 27, 2005 17:45     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piggy will be the man Forever!

--------------------

Tonight we celebrate!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 27, 2005 19:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting that... it is greatly appreciated during a time like the one we are faced with.

I saved that in my Voivod folder on my hard drive

--------------------

yawn

IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted August 28, 2005 13:40     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was talking to Snake yesterday and we were laughing about the night I took those photos. It's outside of a rib restaurant called Red Hot & Blue on Rt 70 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. You should have seen us out there at 1:AM it was a riot!. I'll have to post more pix once I dig them out (I just moved)... I think Piggy lived by the old adage that if you see someone without a smile, you give them one of yours.
this is kinda blurry but it makes ya laugh:

--------------------

"we carry on"

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted August 29, 2005 09:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx for those pics, I needed the laugh!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan