my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » The Prow   » Another old Piggy pic

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another old Piggy pic
IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted September 09, 2005 16:22     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From after the show in Philly. This was the first attempt to get a photo of Piggy and my younger brother together. Every tour, every try, something happened. That's him behind the paper in Piggy's hand haha:

... one of my favorite Snake pix from the same show:

..and this: WHAT A FACE! I miss the old days when Snake could really contort himself! Cheers bro!...

--------------------

"we carry on"

|  IP: Logged
IronGang84
VoivodFan
Member # 624

posted September 09, 2005 19:49     Profile for IronGang84   Email IronGang84     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Snake should have a box full of them since I gave him copies of each one over the years. I'm sure some got lost in time, but I'll get reprints made of the best ones and mail 'em up to you.
You two have a good weekend

--------------------

"we carry on"

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 09, 2005 22:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent pics. The facial contortions definitely bring me back.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 09, 2005 23:52     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the young and the crazy... the world was theirs!!!

--------------------

yawn

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 11, 2005 22:15     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow...that face !! he looks like a fucking demon

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 12, 2005 14:46     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have this killer pic of me, my friends and piggy at the kreator/destruction gig in 2003...but i cant seem to post it because its not on the internet or smth...can someone help me out ? its fucking killer pic

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan