my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » The Prow   » Happy birthday Piggy ! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Happy birthday Piggy !
Snake
VoivodFan
Member # 580

posted September 24, 2005 07:41     Profile for Snake   Email Snake     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Today September 24th, is Piggy's birthday.
Tonight we'll celebrate.

Happy birthday, Captain Taco !!

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 24, 2005 07:51     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a nice evening.
I'll be having some in his honour.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted September 24, 2005 08:52     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See you at the Saphir!

--------------------

ObituariesQc | Québec Metal RIP Bands
http://www.obituariesqc.com

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 24, 2005 09:37     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oué!
Bonne Fête, Piggy!

Passez tous une bonne soirée. J'penserai à vous-aut'.

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted September 24, 2005 09:44     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope everything goes ok! Have a good evening

--------------------

String em up

Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted September 24, 2005 10:35     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Piggy and thank you for your laptop. Let us know, if you need something.

chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted September 24, 2005 12:36     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Piggy!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted September 24, 2005 13:32       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Piggy
IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 24, 2005 14:28     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Piggy

my thoughts with you guys in Montreal and everywhere

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted September 24, 2005 14:38     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And where's the "party" tonight in Montreal? What time?
What's gonna happen?

Just a reminder I need. I'm getting old...

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

SpeeDDemoN
VoivodFan
Member # 669

posted September 24, 2005 15:35     Profile for SpeeDDemoN   Email SpeeDDemoN     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tonight we drink and party in your honour piggy !!! see you guys at the saphir

--------------------

only flowers remain...flowers to step on...flowers to burn...

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted September 24, 2005 15:37     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday in space Piggy,

A tribute night to Piggy take place on Saturday, September 24 at club Saphir in Montreal, with all the proceeds from the show set to benefit the cancer research society of Quebec. Confirmed bands so far are DOOK and A PSYCHO VOYAGE THROUGH HELL (which had previously featured in its ranks VOIVOD's road manager "G"), with more to be announced. Lots of VOIVOD music will be played between and after the bands, as well as selections from artists that Piggy enjoyed listening to, according to those that knew him.

To the death tonite we celebrate

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 24, 2005 15:58     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Happy Birthday, Denis
Miss you man

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 24, 2005 16:41     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I have to say, smoke a big one and blast your Marshall, like in the old days. You will always freaking ROCK man.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 24, 2005 17:15     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Riffmeister!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 24, 2005 19:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LEGEND... DEARLY MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
the infinite chord...

--------------------

yawn

Ron Mc Gregor
VoivodFan
Member # 595

posted September 24, 2005 19:25     Profile for Ron Mc Gregor   Email Ron Mc Gregor     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. Never to be forgotten - just like in the Bobby Fuller Four classic song.

--------------------

VOIVOD STUFF / AUT'CHOSE
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff.html
http://www.lucienfrancoeur.com/voivod_stuff/index.html
http://www.myspace.com/autchose

Jacque Luminous
VoivodFan
Member # 621

posted September 24, 2005 23:02     Profile for Jacque Luminous   Email Jacque Luminous     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday, Moonbeam Rider!
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted September 25, 2005 01:07     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Most happy of days!
And what better way to spend Piggy's birthday than with my brother and sister today! We laughed our asses off watching The 40-Year Old Virgin...c'est bonne!

*Cheers to Piggy*

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted September 25, 2005 02:18     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday!! DENIS !! cheers here one(or more) for you
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 25, 2005 10:29     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Piggy!
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 26, 2005 08:48     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonne fête Denis, wherever you are!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by momo:
Hi, This is my first post.
For long time I whished VOIVOD had come and played in Japan.

And welcome aboard to this (the first?) japanese voivodfan! So, is Voivod a bit popular in Japan?

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted September 26, 2005 09:13     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Never forgotten

and Welcome to the new Japanese fan.

momo
VoivodFan
Member # 676

posted September 27, 2005 10:03     Profile for momo   Email momo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for reply

VOIVOD is not popular band like METALLICA here. But I think there are many maniac fans of the band in Japan as well.
BURRN! (Japanese metal magazine) introduced RRROOOAAARRR in 1986 and KILLING TECHNOLOGY was released from Japanese record company in 1987.
Their music gave big impact then. VOIVOD was accepted in thrash metal fans and people who love strange music (including prog rock) . So VOIVOD is respected even now. When Japanese Heavy Metal Magazine make 80's metal special feature page , they pick up often RRROOOAAARRR album.

As for me, I like all of their album, especially ANGEL RAT, THE OUTER LIMITS. Prog rock era.

I want to go to Jonquere and visit the place where Piggy lies at rest someday.
(but too far...)

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted September 27, 2005 10:56     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just looked at your site, momo, cool to see a Voivod page in japanese!

And if you ever come to Jonquière, I'll pay you a poutine at the Taxi Diamond.

Gastronomy Domine!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan