my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » TRICKY WOO @ Petit Campus Friday, April 21st, Montreal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TRICKY WOO @ Petit Campus Friday, April 21st, Montreal
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 08, 2006 11:59     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Night With...
TRICKY WOO

+ Shikasta toronto baby-makin-soul-rawk
+ Kosmos Voivod's Michel Langevin's neu prog-rok project

Because the spring is for lovers, not fighters.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted April 20, 2006 14:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jet Phil from 1-976, Alex from Tricky Woo and Vince Peake.
chaosmongirll
VoivodFan
Member # 489

posted April 23, 2006 19:55     Profile for chaosmongirll   Email chaosmongirll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No reviews?

did anyone even go to this show?

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted April 24, 2006 23:40     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was late at the gig so I only catch up 2 songs from Kosmos.

Kosmos play a really trippy 70's prog rock style of music with alot of dynamic. Ultra psychedelic stuff that make you want to take some mushroom.

Alex from Tricky Woo and now Aut Chose was on keyboard playing alot of complex and space stuff.

Away and Vincent Peack provide a strong rythm as Jet Phil goes into some psychedelic leads.

They reminded me of Nektar, I wont go further in band comparaison since I'm not too familiar with prog at all.

This is an all star Montréal underground musician freakout. Can't wait to hear more from them.

I didn't see the other bands since I leaved to see my friend from SURCHARGE playing at the Esco.

--------------------

Remembered in space....
to the DEATH...... et à l'INFINI
www.disjonk.com
Ethereal Chrysalis

VOIVOD tribute video We Are Connected

VOIVOD: Kluskap O' Kom music video

ETHEREAL CHRYSALIS - Lovecraftian fantastic short film directed by Syl Disjonk

mrpunchy
VoivodFan
Member # 970

posted January 08, 2007 13:55     Profile for mrpunchy   Email mrpunchy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tricky Woo kicks some serious ass.
Worth every penny if you like the genre, and Alex rules. Peace!

--------------------

Black is death, life is the metaphore.
MrPunchy

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan