my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » black cloud rehearsal video (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: black cloud rehearsal video
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 19, 2002 12:44     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

piranha 240x180 full song

circle of the tyrants 240x180 full song

betrayer 240x180 full song

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 19, 2002 13:09     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it may not be your computer. try the circle video clip to see if it's any better.
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted October 19, 2002 16:50     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Woah ! Awesome ! Thanks !
moshkinstein
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 135

posted October 19, 2002 17:29     Profile for moshkinstein   Email moshkinstein     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
just watched the betrayer video, well chuffed! few questions here: is the singer wearing a "DBC" t-shirt? they were a good band! heard they reformed this year... only playing in canada though, so i'm stuffed living over in the uk! second question: blacky, where's your hair?!?
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted October 19, 2002 17:37     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yep it is a DBC shirt.
http://www.dbcuniverse.com
http://www.galyrecords.com

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted October 19, 2002 18:18     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 19, 2002 18:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Btw, I posted a link to video from Pat the singer's band (Ghoulunatics) at the Weekend Extreme in the Death Metal section yesterday.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 19, 2002 21:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
it may not be your computer. try the circle video clip to see if it's any better.

YESSSSS, much better, thanks man!!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 19, 2002 21:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW
WOW
WOW
oh yeah, did I say
WOW?!!?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 20, 2002 13:02     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry guys I haven't done video streaming for a while and it took me forever to figure out which format works best. See the first post for link to Exodus-Piranha, 240x180
dual streaming 56k Modem and 256K DSL.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 20, 2002 13:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey this is pretty good, man. Thanks for going the extra mile and put those up. It turns up the hype button a little more, too. Fuck, i gotta make it to that show!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted October 20, 2002 19:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fuck Yeah, EXODUS...great tune Blacky, it was also cool that the singer turned around to the camera ...looks like you guys are having a BLAST...thanks again for sharing.
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted October 20, 2002 21:44     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Shit!! That really sounded awesome, and i ain't just saying that to be nice! I'm not well educated on Exodus's music, but CFs 'To Mega Therion' tape has been played the crap out of over the past 10 years or so. That was really cool the way the song formats were set up so that my impatient ass didn't have to wait for 'buffering' for 5 minutes before watching each song. cool stuff!

question: what lead guitar pedal was used on the solo for "Circle of Tyrants"? (it sounded slightly different than the original version, but certainly kicked ass too)

damn its easy to forget how great the old-school stuff is when surrounded by newage metal imposters these days

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted October 21, 2002 09:02     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing Blacky with that Blower Bass just sent chills up my spine.

Thank you Blacky!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted October 21, 2002 12:54     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Fuck, i gotta make it to that show!

Well I'll be disappointed if you don't show!!

I like how Blacky has a lot of moves where he flips his phantom hair (I guess it's like losing a limb) and also that he practices his jumps in rehearsal, heh heh.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted October 22, 2002 03:47     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Originally posted by Noitall:
quote:
...and also that he practices his jumps in rehearsal, heh heh.

hey, you mean those vintage Blacky stage jumps... I would pay to see that.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted October 22, 2002 21:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky...are you gonna wear that Tie on Stage?
LOL!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted October 22, 2002 22:30     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Well I'll be disappointed if you don't show!!

Aww It's good to be the King (no offence Kula).

quote:
I like how Blacky has a lot of moves where he flips his phantom hair (I guess it's like losing a limb)

It *is* like losing a limb. Sometimes i still try to get that imaginary curl of hair behind my ear, or i'll reach for that ghost poney tail of mine. And it's been what now, 6 years since i cut my hair? And i dont even realize it, too.. people go "Uh.. what are you doin' there?"

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted October 24, 2002 13:25     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lovely tie, you can go play for bad astronaut now. :P
http://www.honestdons.com/bands/badastronaut/

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 25, 2002 22:32     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No thanks! manipulator, I would prefer play for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, LOL
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted October 26, 2002 03:08     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 26, 2002 09:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mega-cool Nothingface!!! The spirit of Blacky, I like that.

How's Speed doing???

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted October 26, 2002 10:05     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will be there for sure!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Obituaries | Québec Metal Bands 1982-2002

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted October 26, 2002 13:32     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice site maatkk ! a fan page was made for Hazy Azure:
http://www.vacarme.net/hazyazure.html

I knew dj ram's face was familiar !

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted October 26, 2002 15:15     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have no clue what bad astronaut sounds like , didn't play on the shitbox

but with an album title like that, i need it

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan