my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » Union Made demo (once again)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Union Made demo (once again)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 14, 2003 14:11     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok then... Here is the Union Made demo for all those who missed it the first time. Be sure to get it as quick as you can as these won't be up all that long, about a couple of weeks... Original credit goes back to Thrashiq who has one of the few original copies of this cd in existance.

Union Made Demo

In addition, the below links will get you some cover art I made from the original 7" if you need one for a cd.

Union Made CD cover:
FRONT (300dpi)

BACK (300dpi)

LYRICS (150dpi scan from the 7")

ENJOY!

|  IP: Logged
FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted January 14, 2003 14:27     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank You!! You are the man!
St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted January 14, 2003 15:03     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
X-D,

I owe you a drink for this.
By any chance are you going to be at the Nuclear Assault gig at Graceland Feb 4th here in Seattle? This goes out to "Blackcloud Of D" as well. Hope to see you guys there.

St.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted January 14, 2003 15:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Michael:
X-D,

I owe you a drink for this.
By any chance are you going to be at the Nuclear Assault gig at Graceland Feb 4th here in Seattle? This goes out to "Blackcloud Of D" as well. Hope to see you guys there.

St.

Hey St. Michael!
I'm not sure if I'm gonna make that show or not, but if I get tickets I'll be sure to let you know! I'd very much dig having beers with yourself and The Blackcloud of D! I'll be in touch!

Cheers!
X-D

Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted January 14, 2003 20:02     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell this is great, I didn't have Ave Maria. I think it's one of the best Snake performance... 5 spin in a row ...
Pardonné moi c'est quelque verres....
We could start a pool to known if the new Voivod sound more like Union Made or Voivod.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 14, 2003 20:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THis shit really rocks. I wonder why they broke up.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted January 14, 2003 22:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by St. Michael:
X-D,

This goes out to "Blackcloud Of D" as well. St.

That would be a cool show indeed...but I'll likely have to take a "rain-check" on it, (including the drink ) since I'm a wuss and I have to get up severely early the next day for the "ol' slave and grind", I wish it were on the weekend!

I hope they play "Brain Death" for you guys..that's a fucking classic!

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted January 15, 2003 13:05     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once again Thanx for this post.
Those are some killer jams indeed.
Snake sounds awesome as usual.
I dig that jam:
"LETS DO IT for Warcorpse, his site just keeps kickin' ass"

Those Nothingface demos are very cool as well!

(Insert death-grunt here)

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan