my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » E-Force interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: E-Force interview
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted November 04, 2003 22:02     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I could interview E-Force is there someone here who have good questions to ask to them?
 |  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 05, 2003 03:48     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes,

how is his back??
what are his feelings about the period Negatron/Phobos and how does he feel about leaving VOivod??

I think you would have thought about this???

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted November 05, 2003 03:57     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is an interview in the french magazine Metallian...

basically, Eric says that he's very proud of what he has accomplished with Voïvod on Negatron and Phobos and he's eager to come back and play in France
I know this is getting old and it has been talked about many times, but he clearly says that he's been kicked out of the band... Snake was already going to return so Eric kind of accepted his eviction since Snake was the original singer.
He claims they are still friends though and they drink a beer together every now and then.

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted November 05, 2003 08:33     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last Eric-era Voivod album demo! The last Eric-era Voivod album demo! We want to hear it! We want to hear it!

(Never repeat yourself twice , never repeat yourself twice.)

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted November 05, 2003 22:54     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need good and originals question please !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan