my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » Eric Forrest news

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eric Forrest news
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted September 15, 2003 10:00     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hereby we proudly announce the exclusive signing of PROJECT: FAILING FLESH for the European territories.
Project: Failing Flesh consists of Timothy Gutierrez (instruments), former VOIVOD-vocalist Eric Forrest and Kevin 131 (instruments).

The album A BEAUTIFUL SICKNESS was recorded and mixed at Assembly Line Studios in Vienna Virginia (USA) under supervision of producer Kevin 131.

" ...a cyber metal sonic experiment sounding like a mutated Fear Factory collobarating with Devin Townsend."

- Aaron Small, Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles -

"Project: Failing Flesh are like Prong and Voivod on crack and worshipping Satan."

- Kirin Anderson, Star Vox -

"Project: Failing Flesh is in the genre of bands that get the music moving.
Now please excuse me, I'm going to take my pills, this album attacks my mental sanity."

- Deadsoulman, Metal Storm -

"A Beautiful Sickness is the perfect blend of metal and industrial. Project: Failing Flesh got the formula exactly correct ."

- Dan Donahue, Into Obscurity

|  IP: Logged
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted September 15, 2003 16:58     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cant wait to hear it
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 15, 2003 17:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It may be a while before this gets a proper release in the states. However, there is a limited advance edition (all songs included but with different artwork), now available at the Project: Failing Flesh website. Click on the 'music' section for ordering info and mp3 samples.

I'm telling ya'll, this album has easily made my top ten for 2003! Totally crushing, some nice weirdness, and much brutality!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 16, 2003 02:43     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NO WAY in HEll I'm going to check this out, unless I get MELODY MAKER'S flavor-of-the-week-seal-of-a-approval. LOL
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 16, 2003 12:16     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have the track "A Beautiful Sickness" on a BW&BK sampler and it friggin' rules! I must have this album.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 17, 2003 06:47     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Long live Eric Forrest !!
He rules.

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 17, 2003 13:19     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
Long live Eric Forrest !!
He rules.

Sure I agree to that! In the interview over at Yuris he mention a Thin Lizzy album among his 10 "Essential" disc.

Cheers!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 18, 2003 05:41     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
great! release date december 1st... it's on my list!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan