my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » more E-FORCE news (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: more E-FORCE news
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 09, 2004 07:30     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats up metal heads??.......
New E-FORCE photo of the new line up.... www.recordfinder.com/eforce or www.e-force.fr.st and more current info..
CHEERS
ERIC

|  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 24, 2004 15:29       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there a release date for the new E-force? Also is there a name for the new album?
IP: Logged
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 25, 2004 07:06     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
T.B.A.........
Next year for sure.Just working on atour then next recording and release etc.
No worries it will be much heavier than evil forces faster ,more dynamics and shredding guitar playing like KING DIAMOND/children of bodom solos....
keep you posted
CHEERS
ERIC

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted October 25, 2004 12:17       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so T.B.A. is the name of the next album?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted October 29, 2004 20:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eric, I just got the Evil Forces album from The End Records and I just have to say it kicks major ass! I can see that you were the reason Voivod got so heavy on Negatron and Phobos. Good stuff!
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted October 30, 2004 12:26     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey NUCLEAR VAMPIRE,
Merci pour la compliment!!!!!! But honestly I can only take 1/3 of the credit pour la heavyness....
As AWAY and PIGGY are no strangers to creating heavy music......
CHEERS
ERIC

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 08, 2004 08:34     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats up Metal heads......

We are finally going on tour!!!!!!
www.metallysee Jan 07- feb 21st
avc Carpathian forest/Tsjuder/Wykked WYTCH/E-FORCE........see you soon!!!
CHEERS
ERIC

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 08, 2004 09:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
18.01. NEDERLAND ARNHEM @ GOUDVISHAL

this fucking 20 minutes per bike....
it is near my house.
see you
then.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted November 08, 2004 12:08     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
London Underworld Feb 21st! I'm there.. just a bit disapointed that there's a full bill already agreed. No space for the End of Level Boss dammit!
Next time....

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted November 09, 2004 03:47     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"FRANCE T.B.A."
I guess one of those that will be La Laiterie in Strasbourg or l'After Club in Amnéville...
and yes... with Carpathian Forest!!!
GREAT!!!
cya there Eric, I hope so

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 09, 2004 06:52     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HE Eric,

when i look at www.goudvishal.nl for 18-01 i see all above named bands but not E-Force. How come? Is it not certain yet?

please reply...

--------------------

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 09, 2004 09:46     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure....But go to www.metallysee.com
jan tour schedule......
It is confirmed!!!!!!!!
seee you on tour!!!!!!!
CHEERS
ERIC

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted November 12, 2004 03:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uploaded a shit-ton more pics, the latest tour info, and linked up the Satanic Rituals video clip at http://www.recordfinder.com/eforce/

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 24, 2004 17:53     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats up metal heads......
Recording Nuclear war this week end for a VOIVOD tribute record which as I am told will be released early next year.All the artists whom are parcticipating are covering songs from the War and Pain record ONLY...Other wise I would be covering TRIBAL CONVICTIONS!!!!Voivod s "smoke on the water" if you know what I mean ha ha...
keep you posted.....Also getting ready for the tour next year Jan 7th-feb 21st avec CARPATHIAN FOREST et Co.
CHEERS
ERIC

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted November 24, 2004 18:22     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool beans. I'll have to see about getting myself down to that Plymouth show in February, unless one of the TBAs is even closer to me.
Korgul
VoivodFan
Member # 475

posted November 25, 2004 07:47     Profile for Korgul   Email Korgul     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
Other wise I would be covering TRIBAL CONVICTIONS!!!!Voivod s "smoke on the water" if you know what I mean ha ha...
ERIC

Yeah totally right Mr Forest !

--------------------

My sky is black today

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted November 25, 2004 08:46     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Back in the days i concidered Astronomy Domine as Voivod's Smoke on the water although it was written by "not Voivod"
I do not know why but i still like this song very much.....

--------------------

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted November 25, 2004 16:54     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a 12 year old kid in my school bus with the E FORCE cd.

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted November 26, 2004 11:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heimdall:
There's a 12 year old kid in my school bus with the E FORCE cd.

Heimdall! You're only 12? haha

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 26, 2004 11:19     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROCK n ROLL children!!!!!!

TRES COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted November 26, 2004 18:50     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

Don't be ridiculous!

He's 15.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted November 26, 2004 19:58     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

heheh... I'm 15, but there's another kid in the bus who's got the CD. Sorry for that

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 28, 2004 15:08     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just wait till you hear the new shit!!!!!!!!!!
Trust me heavy as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avec more dynamics et KING DIAMOND/C.O.B. solos...........The next E-FORCE record ready to hit the steets arond Oct 2005...
CHEERS
ERIC

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted November 28, 2004 15:56       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A year away!Why so long?
EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted November 28, 2004 16:26     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time ,$$$$,drugs ha ha....You know.
Things take time but it will be worth the wait TRUST MOI!!!!!!!!
Till then
CHEERS
ERIC

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan