my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Project X   » more E-FORCE news (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Author Topic: more E-FORCE news
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 31, 2004 13:54       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
E-FORCE To Debut New Lineup At French Gig - Mar. 29, 2004

Former VOIVOD and current E-FORCE frontman Eric Forrest has relocated to Toulouse, France "due to personal and business reasons. I got married to Nathalie Denaclara (FMR 89.1 / Havana Cafe) last September," says Eric.

As a result of Forrest's move, E-FORCE's lineup has been completely revamped. Joining Eric in the new band are Lewis Leveque (drums), Denis Rousell (guitar) and Yann Ploquin (guitar). The new lineup will make their live debut on May 17 at the Havana Café in Toulouse with IMPALED NAZARANE and SCARVE.

In the meantime, Eric has written several new compositions for the follow-up to last year's "Evil Forces" (Season of Mist Records): "The new compositions are heavier and faster than the [material on] 'Evil Forces'," he says.

IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 31, 2004 14:03       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If your in the area you can see them June 4th in Cleveland,Ohio

Tickets are $70.00,but it's a two day weekend festival(Brave Words 6-pack weekend) with about 14 other bands playing.

DAY ONE:

KATATONIA
ONLY American Appearance! http://www.katatonia.com

GRAVE DIGGER
after 23 years, Germans finally hit US soil! http://www.grave-digger.de

DORO
ONLY North American appearance! http://www.doro.de

SEVEN WITCHES
Power metal super-group http://www.sevenwitches.net

E-FORCE
French outfit, w/ Eric Forrest, ex-VoiVod singer http://www.drownmary.com/eforce.html

SHADOW KEEP
UK prog-metallers make North American debut! http://www.shadowkeepmetal.com

LILITU
"Melodic, Atmospheric Death/Rock from Atlanta" http://www.lilitu.ws

More Bands Still To Be Announced!

DAY TWO:

PRIMAL FEAR
ONLY North American appearance! http://www.primalfear.de

DISMEMBER
EXCLUSIVE, only North American show! http://www.dismember.se

SHOK PARIS
Reunited, ONLY show prior to BYH, overseas! http://www.auburnrecords.com

BRAINSTORM
FIRST Temptation of North America http://truemetal.org/brainstorm/

DREAMS OF DAMNATION
Death, courtesy ex-Dark Angel/Abattoir guitars http://www.dreamsofdamnation.com

ION VEIN
Respected Chicago prog-metallers! http://www.ionvein.com

More Bands Still To Be Announced!

IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted April 01, 2004 02:27     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
The new lineup will make their live debut on May 17 at the Havana Café in Toulouse with IMPALED NAZARANE and SCARVE.

shit I wish they'd follow Impaled Nazarene on the whole tour, I want to see some fucking E-Force live!!!

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

|  IP: Logged
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted April 29, 2004 14:45     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha, check out Mark Prindle's critic about E-Force, from his site www.markprindle.com .

Band: E-Force
Album: Evil Forces
Label: Season Of Mist

Remember back in spring 2001 when Eric Forrest got his ASS thrown out of Voivod??? Remember that? We all gathered together and threw him out on his ASS!?!?!?! Well, he didn't just wither away and die like we all hoped he would; instead he grew stronger and more powerful, eventually spawning a new band of his own! And that band was the Bee Gees. You know, the first time I heard "Night Fever," I thought, "How could a former heavy metal gu

Hang on! I just received an important phone call from the Canadian Prime Minister of Canada! The band is E-Force. And the band KIX ASS!!! Eric shows the same twisted riff penchant as his former Voivodders (who threw him out on his ASS and replaced him with that guy from METALLICA!!!!), and the guys just pound and tear away at your flesh with these evil heavy psychotic metal riffs from Insane-And-Filled-With-BileLand. Speed mealt? Thrash Mealt? Power mealt? Death mealt? Prog meatl? All of the above and no fools are spared! If you're a Voivod fan and don't have this CD in your collection, you'd might as well stick your finger up your ass and walk around town showing it to everybody. Because that's we all think of you anyway, until you buy it. And that's what I'm telling everybody you do. Even though I have no goddamned idea who you are. I know you're there behind the computer screen.... watching me.

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 02, 2004 05:30     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats up metal heads!!!!!!
Eric Forrest here:I hope to see some you metal merchants at the bwbk fest.This weekend .It should be killer!!!Alot of good bands are playing so come on down to Cleveland and lets do it the fuck up!!!!!!
drink soon,
ERIC

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted June 02, 2004 08:01     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
Whats up metal heads!!!!!!
Eric Forrest here:I hope to see some you metal merchants at the bwbk fest.This weekend .It should be killer!!!Alot of good bands are playing so come on down to Cleveland and lets do it the fuck up!!!!!!
drink soon,
ERIC

EFORCE himself! The man, the myth, the evilness!

Welcome to the forum, man!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted June 02, 2004 08:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any plans for a UK show soon Mr Force?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted June 02, 2004 08:43     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LivingEvil:
I'm still debating on going to this one because it is so close but the $70.00 ticket price plus $5.00 handling fee is just to high for me.

::sniff/ sniff:: Do I smell ClearChannel's foul PONG around here somewhere?
Have you guys heard about how ClearSatan has taken over the patent for 'Instant Live' recordings, and will now be able to prevent bands from selling recordings of THEIR OWN SHOWS to their fans?

well, have a look.

Hey Eric! Welcome to the forum, great to have you here, man.

P.S. Mark Prindle ROOOOOOOLZ

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 02, 2004 10:20     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Merci becoupe, pour la welcome!!!!!
After bwbk fest. we are playing the Raismes fest. in the North of France avec BLAZE funny enough...X IRON MAIDEN,x VOIVOD .....
Then a tour in oct/nov METALLION mag tour no.2 the other bands are not confirmed but we are.I hered THERION is on the bill also.Though when it is announced it will be more offical!!!!!Any one who wants to speak to moi directly can give moi an email at eforce13@hotmail.com
CHEERS
ERIC

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted June 02, 2004 10:33     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is some MAJOR Franglais happening in that last post...
VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted June 02, 2004 11:22     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Eric

Nice to see you on this message board.
I hope I will have the opportunity to see you on the raod soon as you are now leaving in France !

Say hello To Nathalie !

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 02, 2004 12:28     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will do dude!!!!!
CHEERS
ERIC

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 02, 2004 19:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Eric, It's me Mike C. Good to see you dropping by the 'ol VVF forum! I just sent you an email man! Gimme some content! lol!

BTW - The E-Force site is now a site instead of a single page, though still in a state of construction. I am in need of content... pics and files to keep shit interesting. Though this these hard to come by due to the logistics of of the band being located in France, all contributions are welcome!

There is also a guestbook over there now so please feel free to drop by and let Eric and the band know what you think of the new album and all.
http://www.recordfinder.com/eforce/

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted June 07, 2004 01:27     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My name is Mike C. too, dammit.

Allow me to add my greetings & salutations to the big "E". I quaff a virtual beer in you general direction.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 07, 2004 04:31     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EFORCE:
After bwbk fest. we are playing the Raismes fest. in the North of France avec BLAZE (...)
Then a tour in oct/nov METALLION mag tour no.2 the other bands are not confirmed but we are.I hered THERION is on the bill also

Eric, if youre playing with Blaze, then I might well finally see you as Balze is supposed to play near my home in september... and the Metallian Tour 2 is also scheduled for the same venue in oct/nov... I heard that Therion is billed, along with Samaël... glad youre part of this, its gonna be awesome!!!
I'm dropping you an email btw...
cheers!

--------------------

what do you mean?

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 07, 2004 11:16     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What up metal heads???;....
Well It was a killer weekend in Cleveland ,let me tell you.....
Alot of good bands and cool times great to play in Cleveland again!!!!!
Good to see some old friends also.We had to part ways with Yann and my good friend Tim from P:FF filled in.Great job dude!!!Merci!!
CHEERS
ERIC

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 08, 2004 10:26     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Hex,Thanks pour la compliment.I am glad you dig it.....
The next Project :FAILING FLESH album ?
TBA;;......
CHEERS
ERIC

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 12, 2004 05:18     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whats up metal heads......
Unfortunently we are not on the Metallian tour no 2 due to a large amount of tour support £££££££££ being asked to pay to play for....for 11 shows....
But the Raismesfest in France sept 11th is a green light!!!!!!
Keep you posted
drink soon
ERIC

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 15, 2004 19:49     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey whats up metal heads ?????
Going to catch the GRASPOP at the end of JUNE....Should be killer considering who is playing......check ou the new E-FORCE site and sighn on mutha fucka s....
Tel me whats up ,what you smoking,drinking etc.....
drink soon
ERIC

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 16, 2004 04:15     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Eric, too bad about not being part of the Metallian tour... bah!
when the hell are you gonna do a proper tour? you guys should of played with Loudblast in last april instead of Lycosia, that's have been killer...
anyway, that'll be whiskey for me... preferably irish whiskey... Bushmills for instance...
c ya!

--------------------

what do you mean?

Blackguard
VoivodFan
Member # 61

posted June 17, 2004 12:21     Profile for Blackguard   Email Blackguard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just ordered the E-Force album on Amamzon.ca
I can't wait to ear this !!!!
I'm a beer guy: Sleeman, belle gueule, boréale, etc...
I also like flying cigares too

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted June 18, 2004 03:43     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cigars fukking stink if you ask me!

--------------------

what do you mean?

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted June 18, 2004 04:10     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Eric,

on monday the 21th Metallica and Slipknot are playing in the Amsterdam ArenA for 50.000 people, i will be amongst them.
Korn dropped out i heard, maybe E-Force can fill this place in??

later,

Paul

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

EFORCE
VoivodFan
Member # 454

posted June 19, 2004 07:42     Profile for EFORCE   Email EFORCE     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metallica and slipnkot......
Yes that would be cool for sure.....
But unfortunently I am sure there is a list of about 8 000 000 bands that would get it before E-FORCE would.Despit my past with VOIVOD ,E-force is a small fish in the sea.You know what I mean?.....But still swimming...Hope fully before the end of the year we will make it through to Amsterdam,Holland to drink,smoke and kick some ass!!!!!see you there CHEERS
ERIC

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 19, 2004 09:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing EForce when i get myself relocated to Zagreb, Croatia.

Talk about the REAL deal in Metal...EFORCE is that for sure! Kickin ass & taking names.

Catch ya in 2005 or 2006 Eric!

Cheers!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan