my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Alveol

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alveol
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 22, 2022 15:19     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Ok it's out, Monica and I have officially started our own label, Minemine Records, so we can start releasing lots of stuff on our own, without having to get screw basically.

So we decide to release the Angel Rat demo. An offical release since I'm the one that produce the dam thing and also I'm the one that wrote half the album. If you have question please post those here I will do my best to respond to you. Oh yeah before I forget no interviews ok.

Minemine Records Alveol Album

|  IP: Logged
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted October 23, 2022 19:59     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Digital dowload? I'm willing to buy that on Bandcamp or whatever. Thanks!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 25, 2022 12:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This looks amazing! Desperately awaiting for the postie to bring me mine(mine)!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted October 28, 2022 09:28     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need to know - whose voice is that on The Outcast? “I don’t know if the record will go gold” etc? Any ideas?
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted October 29, 2022 07:02     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An Euro-Distro would be fine
Since those f***ed up changes at german postal service it's nearly impossible to order outside EU. Had to pay a lot tax & fees.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 10, 2022 00:59     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Heino:
An Euro-Distro would be fine
Since those f***ed up changes at german postal service it's nearly impossible to order outside EU. Had to pay a lot tax & fees.

Sorry it won't happen at the moment, if you want it get it on our website. We are sold out but we will get a new batch in January. And more stuff real soon too! I understand your frustration tho!

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted November 16, 2022 08:23     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the info, Blacky.

Hard times for european customers at all.
The exchange rates are also frustrating, currently a copy of "Alveol" would cost 82,- CAD in total.
But that's not only Canada, it's also US, Russia, etc.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 16, 2022 19:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that sucks sir. Everything too expensive now. I'll hopefully be cranking mine tonight when it finds the comforting needle of my new/old turntable I'm supposed to pick up later. Got some new Klipsch speakers too.

Home audio question for ya'll. How much does the receiver or amplifier matter for sound quality? I'm thinking it makes a difference as the cheap Sony receiver I've got is not really taking care of business. Not really pushing the speakers at all while playing cds on it. We'll see when I hook up the phono to it but I'm guessing I'll have the same problem.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 18, 2022 18:40     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Wow, that sucks sir. Everything too expensive now. I'll hopefully be cranking mine tonight when it finds the comforting needle of my new/old turntable I'm supposed to pick up later. Got some new Klipsch speakers too.

Home audio question for ya'll. How much does the receiver or amplifier matter for sound quality? I'm thinking it makes a difference as the cheap Sony receiver I've got is not really taking care of business. Not really pushing the speakers at all while playing cds on it. We'll see when I hook up the phono to it but I'm guessing I'll have the same problem.

Maybe look for an old Stereo Integraded Amplifier that should work, here I'm still using a old Kenwood from the 70's. As for playing vinyls you may need a phono preamp, newer amplifier don't have it anymore since CDs

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 19, 2022 14:39     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We sold out in 3 weeks, but we got more copies coming in January. We won't seel anymore on Bandcamp they take too much money. Every penny count. And the money is going to the original band members. And personally I'm very happy to finally see my own face on the album cover.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted November 22, 2022 02:47     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
We sold out in 3 weeks, but we got more copies coming in January. We won't seel anymore on Bandcamp they take too much money. Every penny count. And the money is going to the original band members. And personally I'm very happy to finally see my own face on the album cover.

I'll be more than happy to buy a downloadable digital copy straight from you, avoiding any intermiediates!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 22, 2022 15:44     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
I'll be more than happy to buy a downloadable digital copy straight from you, avoiding any intermiediates!

Unfortunately it is only available on vinyl. And we won't release it in an other format for now. Sorry! It is a piece of history.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 17, 2023 22:36     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Received the new batch of 301 to 600 a few weeks ago, so there is no rush, also there is something else coming up real soon, something pretty incredible and oool. Peace!!!
thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted September 19, 2023 21:58     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got one! I discovered Voivod in 1992 listening to Clouds in my House. This is a gem! Grtz, from NL, Leo

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan