my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Money Talk...Bull SHIT Walk... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Money Talk...Bull SHIT Walk...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 22, 2018 09:17     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys, not sure if anyone read this but did you ever wonder how much money the guys in band make with download/streaming. here some brief number:

Total download for a 6 month period: 2.630 for a total of $1,20 (USD) so it's around $0.00046 cents per download. So about $456.20 for a million download. So still better to buy second hand album then. And that's a good deal, sometime it's lower too 0.000080, just depend how the compagnies feel like.

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 23, 2018 10:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bag o' shite, innit! Sometimes I hope that it will put people off making music if they can't make any cash out of it. Then we'll only have the people who love it doing it, and the quality may improve!!

On the flipside, a lot of killer songs will never get written because of it.

We live in dark times.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 28, 2018 10:05     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Bag o' shite, innit! Sometimes I hope that it will put people off making music if they can't make any cash out of it. Then we'll only have the people who love it doing it, and the quality may improve!!

On the flipside, a lot of killer songs will never get written because of it.

We live in dark times.

Don't worry there will still be very badly written songs for sure. It's just a bummer that everybody else is making money off the writting skill of other. And imagine having a sucking, ego blasting, a-hole manager, which make twice what you are suppose to make....LOL P.S if the person that feel it may offend him here read this and I can only say "WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 28, 2018 10:06     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love this board, it make me feel good!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 17, 2018 14:08     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But it would make me feel better if someone else would be here....LOL

Hey bunch of nerds, come back in here, leaving this stupid facebook crap.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 17, 2018 14:10     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I start to sound like yuri here, alone with my own post. Come on guys this isn't my forum!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 18, 2018 16:24     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still lurking at the threshold. I love/hate Facepuke. I'd be happy to see some life in this forum, but that needs just more than me, Blacky and the 2 other people posting here.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted April 20, 2018 18:32     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought I heard an echo in here...

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 23, 2018 15:10     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someome dropping a pencil or something like that...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 25, 2018 16:21     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
present! (but still on the facebook...)

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 26, 2018 08:09     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think someone need to DIE!!! is this enough?
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 26, 2018 08:14     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just kidding of course, but perhaps it is simply that people don't have much to say anymore and they simply go on FB because it's wasting time at it's best. That way they feel like they still make connection. Perhaps we should just kill this forum for good, what do you think?
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 27, 2018 09:05     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most people I connect with on fb are friends I made here on this forum. That's why fb is more than just a waste of time for me as it's the only way to be in contact. Sometimes it even comes to halfway decent conversation, sometimes it's just bullshit (just like it was here).

As for killing off this forum, it's up to you, Blackened One. It would be sad, as I've had lots of fun here and made lots of friends, but in it's current state (dead but dreaming) it seems to have run it's course.

Eventually fb will kill itself off as well...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted April 30, 2018 05:32     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Every time I see anything about 'heres what bands actually make' I wonder how the fuck anyone does it professionally.

*anyone decent, I mean. I'm sure Phil Collins isn't stacking shelves to subsidise his dream

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 24, 2018 19:42     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kyle from Exhorder was just saying the same thing. Streaming pays just about nothing.
Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted August 15, 2018 01:58     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Perhaps it's time for me to become active again.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 10, 2018 09:14     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The complexity of label statements is alarming, it is often way too complex and reveal little other then the poverty of the great majority of composers. So not surprising that artist are often out of the loop and never received them. My take on it is that every penny count, we have earn it, we have work hard for it, so it is ours! Don't let anybody says otherwise.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted November 05, 2018 15:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
I start to sound like yuri here, alone with my own post. Come on guys this isn't my forum!

OK...OK...I came back. Are you happy now JY? haha!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 07, 2018 11:03     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES of course, tell us more about your life over there, in Croatia, what are you up to?
Nazard
VoivodFan
Member # 1493

posted November 23, 2019 14:48     Profile for Nazard   Email Nazard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
But it would make me feel better if someone else would be here....LOL

quote:
I'd be happy to see some life in this forum

Perhaps a little late, but the fresh blood has arrived. Thanks again for help! (I have some troubles with registrartion)

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 23, 2019 15:17     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's all because of FACEBOOK, they stole our soul....
Nico
VoivodFan
Member # 567

posted November 23, 2019 20:20     Profile for Nico   Email Nico     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still drop by from time to time (don't blame fb as I'm hardly in it, it's just life), I'm eagerly waiting for your book, whenever it'll come out

--------------------

PAIN MAKES ME STRONGER EVERYDAY

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 25, 2019 13:46     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nico:
I still drop by from time to time (don't blame fb as I'm hardly in it, it's just life), I'm eagerly waiting for your book, whenever it'll come out

Thanks Nico, the book is still a working project, it is just taking a very long time. We are working on it tho! It's sometime painful but often fun to do! We are doing interviews also...you know life is too short and there is so much to enjoy.

druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted September 11, 2022 08:14     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I left FB app from my phone. Life is better.
I rest on FB on my pc because I've got friends and professional contacts, but now it's away from my phone and isn't no more an addiction

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 15, 2022 14:13     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Something is cooking, I feel it, stay tuned, I will announced it real soon, check on mineminerecords.com is you are brave enough tho!
Minemine Records

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan