Click here to lend your support to: Donate to keep VoivodFan alive! and make a donation at www.pledgie.com !

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Money Talk...Bull SHIT Walk...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Money Talk...Bull SHIT Walk...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 22, 2018 09:17     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi guys, not sure if anyone read this but did you ever wonder how much money the guys in band make with download/streaming. here some brief number:

Total download for a 6 month period: 2.630 for a total of $1,20 (USD) so it's around $0.00046 cents per download. So about $456.20 for a million download. So still better to by second hand album then. And that's a good deal, sometime it's lower too 0.000080, just depend how the compagnies feel like.

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 23, 2018 10:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bag o' shite, innit! Sometimes I hope that it will put people off making music if they can't make any cash out of it. Then we'll only have the people who love it doing it, and the quality may improve!!

On the flipside, a lot of killer songs will never get written because of it.

We live in dark times.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 28, 2018 10:05     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Bag o' shite, innit! Sometimes I hope that it will put people off making music if they can't make any cash out of it. Then we'll only have the people who love it doing it, and the quality may improve!!

On the flipside, a lot of killer songs will never get written because of it.

We live in dark times.

Don't worry there will still be very badly written songs for sure. It's just a bummer that everybody else is making money off the writting skill of other. And imagine having a sucking, ego blasting, a-hole manager, which make twice what you are suppose to make....LOL P.S if the person that feel it may offend him here read this and I can only say "WHERE IS MY FUCKING MONEY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 28, 2018 10:06     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love this board, it make me feel good!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 17, 2018 14:08     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But it would make me feel better if someone else would be here....LOL

Hey bunch of nerds, come back in here, leaving this stupid facebook crap.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 17, 2018 14:10     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I start to sound like yuri here, alone with my own post. Come on guys this isn't my forum!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 18, 2018 16:24     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still lurking at the threshold. I love/hate Facepuke. I'd be happy to see some life in this forum, but that needs just more than me, Blacky and the 2 other people posting here.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan