my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » COEUR ATOMIQUE

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: COEUR ATOMIQUE
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 09, 2017 12:35     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone, finally it's here our album is now available.

PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT

New website launch, change of name also, we decided that Coeur Atomique sounded better for the name of our project, Landscape of Emergency will become the name of our releases.

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 12, 2017 04:03     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Been haemorraging cash lately, but next time pay day comes, I'll be all over this! Cheers JY!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 16, 2017 11:46     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its awesome!

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 18, 2017 01:52     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looking for clarification - If I understand this correctly, the project *used* to be called Landscape of Emergency, and is now called CŒUR ATOMIQUE which has an album called "Landscape of Emergency," correct?

Just trying to get it straight, thank you!

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 24, 2017 11:21     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Justo ordered my copy last week!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 26, 2017 13:07     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
Looking for clarification - If I understand this correctly, the project *used* to be called Landscape of Emergency, and is now called CŒUR ATOMIQUE which has an album called "Landscape of Emergency," correct?

Just trying to get it straight, thank you!

All the best,
PAULIE

Yes Paulie that is exactly that, we decide to switch name because we thought that Landscape of Emergency would be more suitable as a title of the entire musical project, so each album will simply be call Landscape of Emergency (with a number), so let see how many we will be making, ;-)

And then we had a none profit organization call Coeur Atomique base in Canada, which is to push for a complete ban of all nuclear endeavors, simply put, there is no nuclear productions without pollution, that will outlast humanity and all life on earth, this was the biggest mistake ever. So we decide that this was really us, which mean we fucking care a lot.

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 29, 2017 17:38     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you for the clarification, it's appreciated!
Looking forward to the vinyl.

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 30, 2017 15:16     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL no problem, you are welcome! sorry if I sounded a tiny bit aggressive on my post. I'm not usually like that.
Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 30, 2017 22:04     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't take it as "aggressive" at all, but thank you anyway.

Any plans on live appearances? I was hoping to catch documentation of that one recent show but haven't seen anything pop up yet...

Best,
PAULIE

--------------------

-----------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted June 07, 2017 12:05     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Paulie, of course we have plans for shows, this month we are going to Rome, Monica is doing a Nuclear Bootcamp and me I will just be on vacation, nice! But this summer we will be focusing on the final touch of our live projection films and then in the fall we will do a performance for promoting our record here in Quebec. This will put us till next spring when we are really going to focus on doing live shows across Europe and the States. Because we want to perform at different venue or events since we are not a rock band, we are trying to figure out a way to perform to a more suitable audience then just Metalheads, not that we don't want Metalheads at our shows but we want people to question what we are doing and not just have a good time. The good time is over for us, it's time to take action. While in Voivod this has often been an argument of mine, I felt that we didn't carry the walk. Too often it was Away's concept that took the lead in interviews, which is why I stop doing them.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 26, 2017 15:00     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry for the delay but we received the vinyls last week and the boxes to ship today, some misunderstanding with the company we used. Anyway we starting shipping now! We are also looking into releasing it on CD and perhaps a DVD to be included.

We are pretty excited about it!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 27, 2017 06:20     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered the download as I'm too broke to afford the shipping on the vinyl. You'll have to come and tour Europe so that I can pick one up at a show!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 22, 2017 11:27     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CD format is coming out now! Check our website.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 06, 2017 09:45     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone for supporting us! We are trying to figure out our last videos. Then perhaps some performances...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan