my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Weird South Korean version of Dimension Hatröss

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird South Korean version of Dimension Hatröss
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 27, 2017 15:58     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was looking around at Voďvod stuff on Discogs and noticed this oddball version of Dimension Hatröss that removes Tribal Convictions and replaces it with Batman, haha! What a way to whack out the flow of an album.
Korean Dimension Hatröss

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
jstorm
VoivodFan
Member # 786

posted April 29, 2017 06:37     Profile for jstorm   Email jstorm     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"one track of this record was prohibited and was deleted in Korea."

Too religious lyrics or what?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted May 02, 2017 08:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw that too. I have no idea? I thought maybe it was too politically motivated, but it doesn't seem any more/less political than the rest of the LP. Weird.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted May 02, 2017 09:42     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WTF!!!!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted May 30, 2017 16:33     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interesting, maybe they didn't like the video, maybe our guitars look like missiles coming from the north. Seoul Records, I'm going to ask around, all those albums are now own by BMG (ROAR-KT-DH) and you know what! They are answering to my questions, how's that for a change. Man it took me an other 10 years to get royalties for those albums. Now it's much better, just hope they won't sell the catalog to someone else anytime soon.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan