my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » LOE (Landscape of Emergency) news and merchandise launch!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOE (Landscape of Emergency) news and merchandise launch!!!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 17, 2017 15:00     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you like to support our new project you can now purchase t-shirts, just go to our
Coeur Atomique website

We finally are putting the last touch on our first album to be release solely in vinyl ( just because vinyl is cooler then CD and because we can) there will be also a coupon for download...(just because we are nice people)

We are going to have a pre-sale of the album as soon as it is going to pressing.

Next month we doing a small performance, very very small, just one song "Castle Bravo" during the Conference From Trinity to Fukushima and beyond

Monica will also appear on Friday being part of the discussion panel #1 Literary Representations of Nuclear Energy, Nuclear Disaster, and Radioactive Contamination

Facebook page

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 18, 2017 07:31     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice! Thanks for the update - I'll definately be jumping on the pre-order. Looking forward to it!
hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted February 23, 2017 13:35     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Your Darkness, will you open a preorder page for your vinyl anytime soon?

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 24, 2017 12:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news! I'm all about the pre-order of this when ready to go! Hell. Yes.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted March 14, 2017 21:47     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The live performance was this past Saturday, anyone go (and hopefully tape it)? 15 minutes, but still, excited to hear about it!

All the best,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 17, 2017 09:01     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No CD, NO BUY! hahahahaa... Let us know when it's released, but be sure to include the coupon for download!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 06, 2017 09:57     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
No CD, NO BUY! hahahahaa... Let us know when it's released, but be sure to include the coupon for download!

YES! there is now cds, Gerfat!!!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 10, 2017 08:56     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know, but I already ordered my vinyl with digital download!!! I hope to get it ASAP, did you already send it?

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 12, 2017 18:12     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerfat:
I know, but I already ordered my vinyl with digital download!!! I hope to get it ASAP, did you already send it?

emailed me your info, I will double check
info at coeuratomique.org

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 16, 2017 13:23     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
emailed me your info, I will double check
info at coeuratomique.org

I just received an e-mail "Your order is complete"

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 17, 2017 10:25     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh good that just mean it is shipping! better late then never. It's been real slow here but getting things together. sorry about that.
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted October 18, 2017 11:38     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Oh good that just mean it is shipping! better late then never. It's been real slow here but getting things together. sorry about that.

No problem, I've just received the Celtic Frost reissues after 4 months waiting, so I'm used to it!!! Hope Tom Warrior is not reading this, 'cause he will be mad at me for buying them

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 31, 2018 09:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey JY! I finally sold enough of my records to afford to buy someone elses! I may even treat myself to a hoodie too. Do you have any measurements for the small or medium sizes?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 30, 2018 13:34     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Finally went ahead and ordered up the LP version of this. Looking forward to giving this a spin!

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 10, 2018 09:08     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you enjoy it and write a review of it on this forum. But hey! we are working on the second one for 2019.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted October 03, 2018 14:30     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Hope you enjoy it and write a review of it on this forum. But hey! we are working on the second one for 2019.

Hey J-Y, yes indeed! I really like it a lot man, and the signed promo photo was a nice touch, thanks! Musically, it's exactly what I was hoping it would be... great bass tones, strong compositions, and subtle electronics/atmospherics. Would definitely buy a volume 2.

--------------------

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 04, 2018 11:39     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Hey J-Y, yes indeed! I really like it a lot man, and the signed promo photo was a nice touch, thanks! Musically, it's exactly what I was hoping it would be... great bass tones, strong compositions, and subtle electronics/atmospherics. Would definitely buy a volume 2.

cool man, we are working on it

Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted December 30, 2019 18:54     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew, there's something i had totally forgotten...
Finally, i get the DL a few minutes ago.

FYI,Blacky: ZIP-File is damaged, tried 2 times. But it's not a problem in any way, since the damaged file inside the archive is just the image of the back cover. All i need are the FLACs

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 05, 2020 15:59     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for letting me know, odd that nobody didn't told me that earlier, it is probably happening only since the site move last November anyway, I'm re-uploading it now! so it should be perfect. It was the back image that was given error when you extracted the files.
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted January 07, 2020 12:29     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
It was the back image that was given error when you extracted the files.

Exactly!
I didn't re-DL it, since the announcement of a Tape Edition. I'll try to catch one of those.

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted January 09, 2020 14:15     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oups sorry! that announcement was premature, we are still talking about the idea of releasing a cassette tape format of Landscape of Emergency I. We are not certain there is enough interest in that medium, although it would be nice for people that collect tapes but again I personally now, not even certain of the whole idea, I'm talking about the idea of collecting things. Why do we need so much things when we are over producing and simply duplicating things over and over. I'm wondering sometime...or is it just my mind that does the wondering...ahhhhhh!!!
Heino
VoivodFan
Member # 160

posted January 15, 2020 12:17     Profile for Heino   Email Heino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's the hunt, or like Lemmy would say/sing: The chase is better than the catch.
I love collecting tapes, currently more than vinyl. But you're right, why do we over producing and duplicating? Especially in music, where the colour of the vinyl is more important than the music... Where should it go? The answer is very simple, just read my answer from the start...

--------------------

...To The Death
Heino

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan