my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 2016 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: 2016
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted December 31, 2015 17:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year to both of you.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

|  IP: Logged
Lobes68
VoivodFan
Member # 1490

posted December 31, 2015 19:03     Profile for Lobes68   Email Lobes68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year!!!

--------------------

You'd better shake up your mind because if you're just staying blind integrity you won't find...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted January 02, 2016 08:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right back at yer! Hope y'all have a blinder. Best regards to the world!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted January 02, 2016 10:30     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy new year to y'all!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Bilibaldus
VoivodFan
Member # 798

posted January 05, 2016 08:30     Profile for Bilibaldus   Email Bilibaldus     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Yaer!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 10, 2016 08:01     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Happy new year to both of you.

Haha! Happy new year buddy.

...tumbleweed....

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 10, 2016 08:02     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH and to everybody else too, here's to a great 2016!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 11, 2016 11:17     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Angel Rat! Happy 2016. So, it looks like I'll be headed to Roadburn in April. And, well, lots of good things going on with me at the moment. How are you AR?

I hope you are well. And, I hope to see as many of my Dutch friends in April.

Gah, I've not been here in sooooo long. I had to log in, for crying out loud, haha.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 13, 2016 11:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roadburn? Damn... been too long since I made that trip. Might have to drop in!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted February 16, 2016 14:37     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Roadburn...hope to play there again one day, perhaps with Landscape...
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 18, 2016 10:52     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It sure would be great to see you h. And you too, blacky.

--------------------

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 19, 2016 09:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Landscape would be perfect for Roadburn. I'll definately make that journey! Don't think I'll make it this year though.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 21, 2016 16:58     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Angel Rat! Happy 2016. So, it looks like I'll be headed to Roadburn in April. And, well, lots of good things going on with me at the moment. How are you AR?

I hope you are well. And, I hope to see as many of my Dutch friends in April.

Gah, I've not been here in sooooo long. I had to log in, for crying out loud, haha.

I'm ok, but not great. Roadburn? I've doubted too long, now it's almost sold out. I might drop by for one day, we'll see.

Glad to see you're doin fine, just drop in more often, VVF is too fucking quiet these days (all of you, goddammit!).

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 07, 2016 15:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey AR.

Yeah, I'll be there 4 days. Paul, Robert and Mat will be there on Thursday. If you can make the Thursday, that would be great. I would love to see you! Hope things improve some for you.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 13, 2016 16:27     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thursday it will be.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 14, 2016 14:15     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT! See you in Aril.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 18, 2016 11:00     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey AR. Were you able to get a ticket for Thursday? If not, Mat has one available. Let me know. I'll send you an email too.

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 18, 2016 12:57     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my ticket! Maybe someone else interested? C Ya!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted April 21, 2016 01:35     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy New Year everybody! I hope you've all recovered from the partying by now.

Had to log in, don't really know how long since I last did that and why has it been so long. Life goes too fast!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 21, 2016 15:25     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 2017, V!

Great to see you posting here! How's life?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 02, 2016 13:12     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ORALE!

Well, 2016 is passing along quickly. How is everyone? All two of you?

--------------------

Lobes68
VoivodFan
Member # 1490

posted August 18, 2016 00:11     Profile for Lobes68   Email Lobes68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All is well here. Hope all is well with all y'all as well.

--------------------

You'd better shake up your mind because if you're just staying blind integrity you won't find...

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 22, 2016 12:19     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
que?

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 06, 2016 09:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking September already? It was only bloody xmas 2 weeks ago! Happy old year y'buggers!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 09, 2016 13:04     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
Fucking September already? It was only bloody xmas 2 weeks ago! Happy old year y'buggers!

LOL something never change!!! Did I told you that I made my own maple sirop this year, not bad from an old city boy hey! we are still working on our first release on vinyl, 22 per side that is so short.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan