my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voivod/At the Gates split

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voivod/At the Gates split
Lobes68
VoivodFan
Member # 1490

posted March 04, 2015 23:52     Profile for Lobes68   Email Lobes68     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is now up for preorder on the CM Distro site. I ordered the white one.web page

--------------------

You'd better shake up your mind because if you're just staying blind integrity you won't find...

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 05, 2015 00:07     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for tip!
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted April 04, 2015 02:43     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine are shipped yesterday

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 15, 2015 08:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody have this yet?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 15, 2015 15:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like they're completely out of stock:
http://www.cmdistro.com/at-the-gates-voivod-at-the-gates-voivod-split-7-inch-black-pre-order.html

Damn, sorry I missed the boat on this. I really like that new tune. ATG....eh...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted April 15, 2015 17:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pre-ordered and received mine last week. I love it. If Voivod moves forward with more of these splits as Away mentioned, I'll keep buying them.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted April 16, 2015 06:35     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They still have it at the german CM Distro Mez: http://www.cmdistro.de/Item/At_The_Gates_-_Voivod_-_Split_7Inch__-black_7Inch-/2271

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted April 18, 2015 08:10     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was hoping to pick one up at the London show next month, but starting to think I may miss out! Anyone know if they're selling them at the shows?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted April 18, 2015 18:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine was shipped on the 31st but I'm still waiting for the order to arrive. Snagged the Kluskap O'Kom 7" and the new Napalm Death CD too.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted April 23, 2015 15:34     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Received mine today. Great tune. The ATG song is ok, but it was also on the last cd, so nothing new there... Keep 'em coming!

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted May 02, 2015 14:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got my copies last week. They sound good, but look better ;-)

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted May 05, 2015 12:18     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just got a white vinyl copy a few weeks ago but haven't heard it yet cuz I'm trying to order another copy for one to keep and play the other...will let you crazy chaosmongers know what I think of it...also a Houston review of Voivod/Napalm Death tour-last show highlights coming soon...sorry for the delay for anyone who was interested...
Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted May 05, 2015 21:09     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Got mine, it looks great, but i can't get to like the At The gates song.

But We are connected is a promising view on the next album.

Piggy was irreplaceable,but they find Dan.
Maybe LaRoche have something in is sleeve to calm our fear from Blacky's departure.

Paulie 88
VoivodFan
Member # 775

posted May 19, 2015 14:17     Profile for Paulie 88   Email Paulie 88     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lapatride:
Maybe LaRoche have something in is sleeve to calm our fear from Blacky's departure.

I don't care if his bass lines cure lupus. That whole situation sucks.

Bitter,
PAULIE

--------------------

Voivoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
-----------------
DIMESLAND http://youtu.be/2LtFOX6JdVo

Lapatride
VoivodFan
Member # 188

posted May 19, 2015 19:22     Profile for Lapatride   Email Lapatride     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed it sucks.

Blacky's is one main reason I like Voivod so much and start to give interest in bass. But as a fan, I can't judge on what happened.

Looking back on all the bads event this band pass through and for Piggy's legacy I wish the best for everyone and hope they'll continue as long as possible.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 19, 2015 21:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neutronboy2000:
Just got a white vinyl copy a few weeks ago but haven't heard it yet cuz I'm trying to order another copy for one to keep and play the other...will let you crazy chaosmongers know what I think of it...also a Houston review of Voivod/Napalm Death tour-last show highlights coming soon...sorry for the delay for anyone who was interested...

Very interested sir!...especially since I was not able to get to see them this time around.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 20, 2015 08:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Off to catch them in London tonight. Trying to stay open minded, despite the lack of the beloved Blower!! I shall report back asap.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted May 22, 2015 06:40     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tonight is the night and thats right!!

Voivod in Utrecht!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted May 22, 2015 18:42     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
I don't care if his bass lines cure lupus. That whole situation sucks.

Bitter,
PAULIE

Bingo!

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted May 23, 2015 05:59     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pppaaaüüülll:
Tonight is the night and thats right!!

Voivod in Utrecht!

And what a night it was !

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted May 26, 2015 08:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
London was excellent. Can't go wrong when your back catalogue is filled with so many gems!
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted May 26, 2015 21:24     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What can I say? Berlin was awesome. Yes. Awe-some!

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted May 30, 2015 05:27     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
28/5 Milan, The local is a bit too small but the sound was quite good.
Awesome performance, the new guy did an excellent work on bass and he is a nice guy too (we chat a bit after the show), the set list is quite similar to the one of the last tour but there is a gem : Order of the blackguards.
I remember that:
Kuslap o' kom, Tribal convictions, Ripping headaches, The Prow, Chaosmongers, Overreaction, The unknown knows, Forgotten in space, Inner combustion, Mechanical mind, Order of the blackguards, We are connected and Voivod + Astronomy domine.

20€ very well spent.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan