my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A complaint. (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: A complaint.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted April 08, 2015 13:43     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha 6+7 = my number on this board...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 08, 2015 19:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K:
Well, That was a bit of fun!

I also have no idea what he keeps on about when he talks of my "Religious persecution" of him on Facebook.

First off nigga, I never said "me" for how could you persecute a theist who has no religion?

quote:
I have only deleted him (a couple of times) after he went off on these incoherent rants on everything I posted about or commented on.
Your ass got the boot and I made your posts public and continued kicking your ass in front of everyone, including those you went a witch hunting for.

quote:
Hatross...I am Atheist, you (or your family) are Christian. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
I have told you that over and over again!
I have NEVER posted ANYTHING on your page!
I have also never said anything AT ALL about your family!

DAMN! You need to be back on your meds man

Eat Shit!

You are a "militant" atheist and you are a coward.

You wanna talk fighting words with me motherfucker?

Fuckin' with my peoples is like fuckin' with my pride...

Go watch some Dawkins or something kid.

quote:
Originally posted by K:
FUCK OFF HATROSS!!

Bring it little man...

People post some Jesus shit on my wall, that is none of your fucking business punk!

So why make it your business if you are in fact as you say... an atheist?

For you have to believe in order to actively deny...

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

So if you want to be a real atheist then STFU! ...those christians aren't bothering you

Where's those European sensibilities I've always heard about?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted April 09, 2015 06:54     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
probably not the right thread, section, or fansite guys. i think we would all rather have this site become a ghost town more than a Barter Town.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 09, 2015 08:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

That's just it... people like to fight bro. (angst)

It's all self defense, I didn't throw no first punch man...

I'll drag him by his toe to the TM, bust his noggin up a bit.

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted April 10, 2015 19:16     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's just stay on topic, shall we?

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:
Versatile Organism Intended for Violence and Online Destruction

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 10, 2015 19:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh now... cat musta got his tongue?

But all in all I wouldn't mind some of that fancy stuff like multi-quote and a bigger reply window and what not, or being returned to your post after it's sent. Possibly having youtube videos being able display like the images can wouldn't be a bad idea.

The scheme is great though... feels like home.

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted April 11, 2015 05:57     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sharing a youtube video is not so hard:
Chewy's tabbooks, just share the link as it is done on faecesbook.
Posting pics could be made easier though...

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 12, 2015 08:39     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thrashingdutchman:
Sharing a youtube video is not so hard:

I was meaning showing the preview like an image is displayed...

I guess it would be embedded? but I does slow things down if you get too many videos per page and for mobile users.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 12, 2015 15:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have responded to Hatross in the appropriate TM section.

This thread can now be back on the subject of an overhaul.

Sorry for the 4x4 excursion through the Nevada desert folks.

hexonut
VoivodFan
Member # 73

posted April 13, 2015 13:51     Profile for hexonut   Email hexonut     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was trying to work on embedding utube videos some time ago, but the way the < embed > blocker works here made it quite a hard task so I abandoned it. I can come back to it later, but still it's rather hard and I don't yet have a good plan on how to bypass the filter.

--------------------

Casper, your friendly ghost

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 13, 2015 14:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about the idea of shutting this place down and opening somewhere else that has more control options? ProBoards maybe?
I have a Kulatopia ProBoards account and there are many options available there.

I dunno. Just a thought.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 13, 2015 20:22     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah?

Screw all that K

I'll keep this place alive if I have to...

We don't need no embedding...

I live here, this is my home and I always find my way back!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 13, 2015 22:33     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread has become about as useless as I thought it would.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 14, 2015 06:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What exactly did you have in mind?

As far as I am concerned the complainers can go start a new site that suits their needs.

I don't write long posts but when I do I "right-click", "select-all" then "copy" and "paste" it to a txt file.

It only takes losing one long post somewhere around the net to grasp that concept.

If you need technical Help Desk assistance (or car repair tips) just ask

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted April 14, 2015 18:59     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meh.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted April 15, 2015 06:38     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry man... Terminator mode is on
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted April 19, 2015 11:07     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulie 88:
[QB] But the split with Blacky, I dunno, couldn't that have been worked out? I suppose it's not our business to know, but it's really taken the wind out of my sails in regard to the band.

That being said, I'd be terribly happy to hear what HE is up to!

/QB]

Hi Paulie, don't worry I'm still alive and I'm doing well. At the moment my new project with my girlfriend, Landscape of Emergency is progressing slowly, it is a little more complicate then a regular band project, each of the pieces that we are putting together include images, films, so for that it take a while. The project is 100% politically engage. It's about time that I do that.

In the subject of Voivod, all I would say, is there were no option for me to stay in the band, Away has take the band to himself in all aspect, and that I couldn't agree with that at all. I did my best, once again to bring some order in a messy affair, that is not the way you suppose to run a band. Just don't understand his selfishness. He may not like what I have to say about him, but hey!!! I don't give a ....

thrashingdutchman
VoivodFan
Member # 506

posted April 19, 2015 16:59     Profile for thrashingdutchman   Email thrashingdutchman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Hi Paulie, don't worry I'm still alive and I'm doing well. At the moment my new project with my girlfriend, Landscape of Emergency is progressing slowly, it is a little more complicate then a regular band project, each of the pieces that we are putting together include images, films, so for that it take a while. The project is 100% politically engage. It's about time that I do that.

In the subject of Voivod, all I would say, is there were no option for me to stay in the band, Away has take the band to himself in all aspect, and that I couldn't agree with that at all. I did my best, once again to bring some order in a messy affair, that is not the way you suppose to run a band. Just don't understand his selfishness. He may not like what I have to say about him, but hey!!! I don't give a ....

Bonne chance, Jean-Yves. Please keep us informed about your future work. My son and I enjoyed meeting you in Essen in October 2012.
Best regards, Leo.

--------------------

V.O.I.V.O.D.:

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan