my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Iron Gang

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iron Gang
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 11, 2014 06:23     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tried to go to the Iron Gang Store site...to buy some stuff. Its apparently down. I'd gotten an email yesterday saying they were shutting the doors soon but didn't think it was this soon. Or maybe just a glitch? I wanted to pick up Negatron(which I've never owned) and the '84 To the Death album.......Blacky do you know what's going on? Didn't know if you were still involved with this or not.....(if so, can I send you $$ direct for them??)
 |  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 11, 2014 11:09     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The site is working at least for me... It's a pity they're closing it, at least I was able to buy some shirts, thanks Blacky!

--------------------

I AM THE WAY!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 11, 2014 12:15     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, must have been some glitch on my end. Just ordered Negatron & Martyr's debut!! Looking forward to that.....would've gotten a new Korgull shirt to replace my old one but all they had was size 'small'...no way my fat ass is getting in that!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 11, 2014 14:43     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Down, yes it will be, sorry but you all know the story. Not too happy :-(
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 11, 2014 21:46     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Not too happy :-(

Not too happy either. At all.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 13, 2014 22:41     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish seriously that I could have keep the fanclub running but they didn't want. One more bad decision on their part I think. You don't start something then sabotage it along the way.
This band is a wreck sometime...f%#&

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 14, 2014 22:36     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's incredibly disconcerting.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 15, 2014 17:36     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shame. 'Target Earth' was the best VV album in years. All momentum built up with that release seems to be lost now.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted September 16, 2014 03:06     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder what happened. Imo Voivod were on a roll in 2012, 2013. I wonder if they gonna continue.

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 25, 2014 14:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear/see this happen, bro

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan