my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » 1349 covers Tornado

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1349 covers Tornado
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 14, 2014 17:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kind of enjoyable, I think!

1349′s Cover of Voivod’s “Tornado”! (@Metalsucks)

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 14, 2014 21:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's alright, kinda sucks...

fuck those drums!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 14, 2014 22:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Would somebody PLEASE BAN Hatross!!! Damnation this is getting old.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 15, 2014 06:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
little too hard for ya Mez?

don't like straightforward mofo's?

people put shit out there and want to know how others feel.

THE DRUMS SUCK!

mommy please ban 5 gallon bucket snares

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 15, 2014 07:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you got a problem with me then speak up!

you want peace and love nigger, find some board with tie-dye on it...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2014 07:32     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah I got a problem with you. Your non-stop dumbass comments are getting old...real old. Please move on.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 15, 2014 07:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
obviously I've said something that upset you

that's cool little brother, I have to go back to work on monday anyway.

I'm not going to suck anyone's dick, specially a whole band's, unless they deserve it!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 15, 2014 12:49     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatröss:
you got a problem with me then speak up!

Hey Hatröss, I think we are all ready for a break from you. Don't care if you like the track or not, but you are bombarding every thread with your idiotic comments.

Please note that you are welcome to spew your ill-conceived opinions in the Technocratic Manipulators section to your stupid heart's content. However, if you post one more comment like the one quoted above, in the any of the other forums, then consider yourself banned.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 15, 2014 19:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey man it's a good cover, snare in the beginning pissed me off.

hell I'm guilty, what can I say \m/

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 16, 2014 03:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Charon?!?

--------------------

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 18, 2014 10:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The nice about FaceBook is that I can block or delete people.
Interesting cover. Nothing can beat the original though.

--------------------

yawn

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 21, 2014 13:51     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What I can easily appreciate with this cover is that the band is clearly into Voivod. It's a well-adapted cover that still retains a VERY accurate Voivod sound.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2014 01:14     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, nice indeed, thanks for the link!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 22, 2014 01:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatröss:

I have to admit this made me snicker, but I snicker at practically everything, so, whatevs

--------------------

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 24, 2014 16:36     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pretty good cover. 'Tornado' is one of my alltime favourite Voivod songs, they did justice to it. Nothing beats the original of course.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 28, 2014 21:37     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry about that y'all...

damn good cover with a clear head!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2014 02:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won't have what he was having!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2014 02:19     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Unless it's Meg Ryan, ride that shit all day

--------------------

dotrot_thrash
VoivodFan
Member # 1094

posted September 23, 2014 21:22     Profile for dotrot_thrash   Email dotrot_thrash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I personally don't really like the cover. The vocals sound super stupid, and I hate that they basically made it sound exactly like Voivod until the blastbeats came. If you're gonna do a cover, make it your own take on it - not a xerox copy...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2014 07:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy Hell! I am gone from here (again) for ages and come back to see this excitement!

As far as the TOPIC is concerned...

It's got a good beat, you can dance to it, I give it a 10!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 26, 2014 12:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
K, where you been? This place has been much too quiet lately.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 26, 2014 15:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
K, where you been? This place has been much too quiet lately.

I have been busy with the band I was in, AbnorMalan (The Not Normal) and other things. We broke up. They are dumbasses.

Good to see things are still here!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 26, 2014 16:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bummer, bro.

Good ta see ya around these parts!

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan