my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Roadburn 2015

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roadburn 2015
DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 24, 2014 02:41     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exciting news from Roadburn festival

We’re beyond thrilled to announce that Ivar Bjørnson of Enslaved and Wardruna‘s Einar Kvitrafn Selvik will curate the 20th edition of Roadburn Festival, on Friday, April 10, 2015 at the 013 venue in Tilburg, The Netherlands.

As curators, both Ivar and Einar will personally select the bands for their curated Roadburn event, named ‘Houses of the Holistic’, and play special shows with Enslaved and Wardruna respectively as well.

The Norwegian pair, both former Roadburn performers, have played an important role in bringing together the past, present and future sounds of hard rock, progressive metal, and alternative scenes, which makes them the ideal choice to carry on the tradition that began in 2008 with David Tibet of Current 93, and continued with Neurosis, Tom G. Warrior, Sunn 0))), Voivod, Jus Oborn of Electric Wizard and Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth.

http://www.roadburn.com/2 014/07/ivar-bjornson-enslaved-wardrunas-einar-kvitrafn-selvik-curate-roadburn-festival-2015-special-shows-enslaved-wardruna/

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 24, 2014 03:05     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gonna be great!!

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 28, 2014 11:39     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Norwegian Wood!

Ugh, I still don't know if I can make another Roadburn even if this is the 20th Anniversary and I LOVE Roadburn so damn much and well...Enslaved and Wardruna and who knows yet what bands will be asked to participate. Plus, I love seeing you Paul, AR and DBC, and everyone you've introduced me to while there. From my frequent visits, I also love being back in the Netherlands. I sure hope I can do it!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 28, 2014 16:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Be there, Amy. It's gonna be great.

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 31, 2014 12:40     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Erg. I want to be there. I freakin' LOVE Roadburn. And I love seeing all of you. And yes, every damn Roadburn rules!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted July 31, 2014 16:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do it. Do it. Do it...

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan