my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Blacky is gone!!!! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Blacky is gone!!!!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 25, 2014 00:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fuck a bass... take my ass to outer space!!!

http://youtu.be/wqDPbE50IYY
http://youtu.be/0UwRBb08wI4

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 28, 2014 11:37     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeez, it's been ages since I've visited vvf.com.

I respect Blacky's decision to move on and do whatever it is he desires. You all have such great words to share. And yes, thanks for Target Earth. It is a shame that Voivod were unable to do a full tour for that great record...well, a US tour was lacking.

I don't know where the future for Voivod lies, but they definitely have our support and other fans who don't come here.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 09, 2014 18:50     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
kids... just say no to drugs
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 16, 2014 03:04     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatröss:
kids... just say no to drugs

Drugs are bad, mmKay?

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan